Part 5

After pecking his lips she touched her temple to his. "You got your kiss" she said then stood straight. "Shivi.. he held her hand. "Momo ek sec haan that lady i think she is awake" she said. He nodded because it was her work and he knew the importance of how employees should behave at a workplace.

Shivi saw that the lady wasn't there. "Kaha hai woh.." Shivi went to her colleagues and enquired. Turns out she was feeling lonely so moved to economy class on request.

Shivi headed back to business class. "Sir, are you hungry? We are serving dinner now" she told Momo. "Shiv, jaan i was missing you where did you go?" He asked as it had been 2 hours.

"Sorry baby i had to deal with something my girls needed help with and you didn't press the bell once actually that surprised me" she reverted.

"Yeah true actually I thought it must be work only, otherwise I know just like me you can't stay away from me either.." he ended the last word then winked. She found him looking so sexy.

"Um- i'll get your dinner now" she said then left with her cheeks blushing. Momo chuckled to himself "she thinks i didn't notice those cheeks go red" he said. Shivi took a tray and went back over to him

"Here you are sir, enjoy" she said Mohsin looked at the tray "looks yummy" he said and Shivi smiled at him checking out the different food items on the tray.

His food is this

"Great after you have eaten, I'll take my break Momo" she said

"Great after you have eaten, I'll take my break Momo" she said. Mohsin nodded and then she left to sort something that required her help. After half an hour Mohsin rang the bell "Shivi came over.. "I'm done jaan that was nice" he reverted then wiped his hands with the hand wipe.

"We aim to please sir" she said then picked up the tray. "So you're on your break from now?" He asked her. Shivi nodded "yes once i put your tray down the others will go on their shift" she reverted.

"Hmm interesting" he commented she then told him she will see him later on. Shivi walked over to the crew compartment and sat down. She took a sip of water from her bottle then took her tray and started to eat. 20 minutes later Mohsin needed the washroom so he left his seat once he had been he returned to his seat then pressed the bell.

"Hello sir you called?" From the voice he knew it was not his Shivi so he just said he accidentally pressed the bell that meant she was still on her break he went back to his seat again. Meanwhile Shivi stood up and adjusted her bun then applied her lip gloss.

"Is that for me?" She heard a voice and turned around. "Mohsin you can't be here.." she said, looking at him. "Jaan" he placed his hands on her waist, she couldn't help but look into his eyes, he cupped her cheek, she felt his fingers caress her nape. He leaned close. "I'm wearing lip gloss" she commented.

She found him hard to resist "I don't mind.." he said and placed his lips on hers. He pecked her lips softly, she closed her eyes once their lips met. They kept sharing sweet pecks whilst their heads twisted as their hands were draped around each other. After a minute or two Shivi stopped and rested her palms on his chest.