Part 13

Shivin were ready and geared up for paragliding. "Pehle kisko jana hai?" Asked the instructor. Mohsin turned to her "Shivi tum jao then i'll go after" Shivi was super excited after all she loves being in the air.

"Ok i'll go 1st mujhe to air mein bahut maza aata hai" she said with a big smile, Mohsin chuckled seeing her excitement. "Jao..enjoy my love" he said whilst rubbing her waist.

Shivi went and had her turn. She had a blast and enjoyed it a lot. She walked back with the instructor to the spot Mohsin was at."Wow, that was so fun! She said then held his hands. "Accha ab tum jao" she told him.

"Yah.. i'm ready i think" said Mohsin

"Seriously it feels exhilarating being up there it's a crazy feeling, you just feel free" she said whilst stretching out her arms.

Mohsin nodded "yes i am also excited" he said but really he was feeling nervous but he didn't want Shivi to know this.

He went with the instructor and followed his lead. He ran and then they were in the air. "Saab aap theek ho?" He asked because Mohsin shut his eyes. "Haan.. mein theek hu" he replied. The man saw him and said "aankhen kholo kuch nai hoga mein hu na tum safe ho" he told Momo.

Shivi was just reliving the memory she already wanted to do again. Her thoughts got interrupted when she saw Mohsin was coming back, she waved to him and he waved back.

He started sprinting towards her. "How amazing was that?" she asked rhetorically he nodded and held her like this.

This

"Yes, yes very fun" he said

"Haina my love mujhe to phir se karna hai"

"Nai!"

She looked at him and stopped in her tracks. "Nai? Wait you did like it na?'' she asked. He removed his hands and ruffled his hair. "Yah but honestly speaking i was glad when it was over" Shivi took a step close to him and encircled his neck. "Aww mera baby" she said then hugged him, he immediately hugged her too.

"It's ok but.. i'm feeling bad now" he cupped her face. "No jaan you shouldn't i organised it for us and i chickened out.. he said. She held his wrists. "No you still did it so that doesn't make you a chicken, that makes you a hero" he smiled at her as their eyes engaged.. 'My hero" she said whilst running her fingers along his hands. Mohsin fused their lips together; they shared a few short pecks then left from that area.

They walked hand in hand along the lake then Mohsin took a selfie with her. "Aww it's so cute" she smiled seeing their click. "Jaan I'm hungry let's do lunch?" She nodded "yes my love let's go" she held his waist and he kissed her temple then they went to find a place with good food.

June 16 cafe the menu looked good so they decided to do lunch there.

This