Part 14

After that text message mishap Mohsin was waiting for her to write something back. On the other hand Shivi saw the blue tick and was thinking the same thing.

Mohsin's mind got diverted with 2 long back to back meetings. After they finished he out of habit checked his phone and there was a text from her. "Maybe baby ;)" he read her reply to his honeymoon comment. "I look forward to our ft in some hours" he read the whole text with a big smile. He then left the office and headed home

*
Shivangi reached back to her hotel room to change for dinner. Her network had been playing up a little. However it seemed to be working so she quickly checked her phone. "Seriously, jaan i am counting the minutes," she giggled sweetly after reading it. "Aww i just love this guy" she said then kissed his dp.

The time came to ft  Mohsin sat in his room and called her..

"Hi baby" she smiled seeing him.

"Hi meri jaan, where are you?" He asked seeing her somewhere outside.

"Moh i am just coming from dinner. Mein ek kaam karti hu mein tume do minute mein phirse call karti hu" she said.

"Yeh sure jaan" he replied

Shivi reached her room then called him.

"Hi my love" she said from the balcony. He smiled and said "Hey beautiful"  she giggled at his compliment.

"The eiffel tower looks magical at night" she zoomed in a little to show him how it looked lit up. "Wow, that is pretty," he said.

"Yah i agree" she set her phone on the table. "Yeah lol kyu bola?"

"Mujhe nai pata ke mein kya bolu..but phir maine maybe bolna" she explained.

"Hmm but maybe nai hum honeymoon ke liye ayenge Shivi" she giggled. "Kya Mr Khan are you writing me into your future?" She asked in a relaxed tone.

"Yeah I guess I am" he replied and her cheeks blushed. "Ok..great.. so tumhara din kaisa tha?"

"Don't ask bahut busy tha but then it got better"

"Better how?" She asked

"Tumhara jo ft aya" she smiled at his answer,whilst keeping her hand under her chin.

"Uff i miss seeing that smile close up" he said

"Me too, I miss seeing your gorgeous face" she told him. They spoke for an hour then decided to call it a night.

"Ok jaan i better go even though i don't want to" he said.

"Yeah.. you have a busy day ahead i understand my love" she replied.

"Such an understanding gf i have" he grinned and she smiled. "Haan mein best hu" she said then they both laughed. "Goodnight jaan" he kissed the air to her. "Night my love" she kissed the air back to him. Like this they kissed each other goodnight.

In the next 2 days she reached Spain, Madrid. Mohsin had wished her a safe flight when she spoke to him last night. "The beach looks so pretty from here" she said whilst looking out of the window.

Her phone pinged. "Hola senorita Spain ponch gaye?" She read his text. "He is so sweet and caring" she smiled then punched in the keys. "Haan mein ponch gaye my baby" she texted back.

Moh-"My jaan i miss you alot :(

Shivi- Aww me too baby :(

Moh-"What are your plans now?"

Shiv- I might check out the beach"

"Moh- Oh that's nice by the way my 2 o'clock got canceled. I am available right now" he said.