Part 15

"Look bhai you said Ammi has sorted the food part out for this week toh phir..

"Mein dekh ke aata hu" said Mohsin.

He went and opened the door. "Jaan you're here?" He smiled. "Haan i.." Mohsin took a step forward. "Come inside" he pulled her by the hand then closed the door behind him.

Their look

"Hmm bolo..by the way you don't have to wear traditional clothes at mine tum western bhi pehan sakti ho"  he told her to which she bit her tongue.

"Oh mein sure nai thi but agge pehnungi" she said to him.

He held her shoulders. "Accha jaan, what brings you here today?" she smiled. "This" she held the bag. Mohsin's lips curved into a smile. "How sweet" he encircled her waist.  "My jaan has got me lunch"

"Lunch, give me fast" Sajjad took the bag from her, he was starving.

"Bhukhar thank you toh bol usse" Sajjad turned back. "Thank you Shivangi you saved me i thought i would have to eat bhai's cooked food"

"Maar khayega tu" said Mohsin Shivi held his hand with a suppressed giggle, he let Sajjad go. "Don't hide it haslo.." he told her and Shivi giggled. He chuckled because he always found her giggles cute. "Jaan" he placed a hand on her waist and she did the same. "tum lunch layi? toh ammi ne-

"Haan Mehz aunty called my mumma and they arranged it like this only" she told him as they walked. "So your mumma will..

"Lunch and dinner at your service baby" she said. He halted in his steps. "Wait so everyday i will see you?" He asked. Shivi nodded "yeah unless you don't want that then i can-

"Shut up why would i not want that" he said Shivi pushed a loose strand behind her ear. "Moh kya kare ho" she yelled after he carried her up bridal style. "Esa kyu bola?" she held his neck. "Mujhe nai pata sorry ab niche utaro please" she said as he was walking with her to the dining area.

"Nai tume bas ese pura din godi mein le kar ghoomunga" Shivi tapped his chest. "Acha sorry na.. dekho your brother is just there how does this look baby.. please?" he looked at her then placed her down.

"Chalo lunch karte hai" he took her by the hand but she stopped. "Baby?" He turned to her.

"haan..?" she held his face and kissed his lips. "I love you" she said and Mohsin kissed her lips in return "Love you jaan" he said then took her in a hug.

"Dekh akela khare hai" said Mohsin who just walked into the dining area with Shivi. "Guys come sit na, Shivangi this food is so tasty you both should try some" said Sajjad.

Mohsin pulled the chair out for her. "Hmm we will if there is any left" he commented. "Sajjad mein mumma ko bol dungi ke tume khana acha laga" smiled Shivi.

"Baby tume kya khana hai mein tumhari plate bana deti hu" said Shivi then picked a plate. "Aunty is such a brilliant cook, Shivi mein toh sab kuch khaunga" said Mohsin.