Part 24

Shivin were just coming out of the restaurant. They just had a date night.

"Moh.." she said whilst their hand lock swung in the middle of them.

"Yeah Shivi bolo?" He asked sweetly.

"I'll miss you next week," she said.

"Jaan.." he cupped her chin.

"I tried to postpone it but the people i am meeting with are in Thailand for only that week"

She sighed then kissed his hand. "I know baby it's ok we will see each other very soon" he angled her face and their lips met softly.

Some people walked passed and she broke the kiss. "Ahem.. she looked away with a coy look.

He held her hand again. "Jaan lets go to the car"

"Hmm chalo" she replied. Shivin both walked away shyly.

They reached near his car. "Wait babe" he held hips.

"You don't want to go inside?" Shivi asked with humour in her tone.

He clicked his tongue. "No.." he pressed her gently against the door.

"Ok..?" She suppressed a giggle. "I..will miss you" he pouted.

"Aww" she encircled his neck.

In that moment their eyes locked in silence. "I love you Shivi"

"I love you Moh" he put his lips on hers and they engaged in a long kiss then he dropped her home safely.

*
"Mohsin ko yeh he hafte jana tha Thailand" Mehzabin ji sighed.

"Bestie" ,Yashoda aunty sat next to her.

"Video call kar lena" said ,Yashoda ji.

"Haan par birthday toh..

"Ek second lagta hai Sheenu beta agaye" she got up. ,Mehzabin heard mother and daughter talking she smiled hearing the sweet caring chat between mumma and daughter.

"Hi aunty" ,Shivi came into the living room.

Mehzabin ji got up from the sofa. "Kaisa hai mera bacha?" She hugged Shivangi tightly.
Shivi hugged her with warmth "mein theekh hu aap bataye" she said then they sat together.

"Mohsin kaisa hai mein yeh nai puchungi"

"Haan kal teen ghante se woh dono baat kare the" said Yashoda ji she sat next to Shivi.

"Pyar ki baate" added Mehzabin ji

Shivi giggled. "Kya aap log" Shivi covered her face with her palms. "Sharmagaye" both women laughed.

Then her mumma left them to it she went to the kitchen to check something.

"Mohsin ne toh bataya hoga na bacha?"

"Kis bare mein aunty?" Asked Shivi.

"Haan..mujhe abhi yaad aya ye ladka bhi na"

Now Shivi felt tense ,what did she not know what was her ,Moh keeping from her. She softly patted her cheek.

"Aunty?"

"Hmm bacha" she took Shivi's hand from her face and held her hand with a smile.

"Aap kuch bol re the?'

"Bacha, Mohsin ko galat mat samaj na woh bachpan se esa hai, unki feelings ko woh dabake rakhta hai next week… aunty spoke with Shivi then her mumma returned with tea and nashta.

*
It was the 25th of October and the time was 11:55pm.

"Thank you abbu, ammi, sajjad and zeba with Taha.." he smiled seeing them all on video call for his birthday.