Part 4

The next day Shivi felt this feeling of wanting to see him again as soon as she could. "Oh god i am going crazy thinking about when i will see that gorgeous smile of his" she said to herself.

She sat on her bed and decided to call him. "No no, maybe I should wait," she said to herself chickening out. 

Mohsin just finished a zoom meeting with a client. He relaxed in his seat then had a quick  glance at his personal phone. "Sir  here is your black coffee and your 3'o'clock has arrived" said his pa. "Yeah, thanks send him in" he said then he got busy with work.

A few hours passed and Momo looked at his phone. "I guess Shivi is flying or has gotten busy..imagine if she just popped her head through this door right now that would make my night" he smiled to himself.

"Stop dreaming Momo, how is she going to come here? She doesn't even know where your place of work is" he sighed feeling meh. Shivi was busy with a work call and saw an incoming facetime but she couldn't take it just yet.

After her work call she saw the missed call from him on facetime. "Oh no i missed his call" she frowned. "Mein call karti hu..nai nai what shall i say to him..oh he is calling again..

Mohsin was relaxing in his room with his phone. "Hi" he said, seeing her face on the screen.

"Hey Momo what's up?" She asked

"I just finished work i had meetings most of the day how was your day any upcoming flights" he said

"Um yah..Malaysia on thursday"

"Oh nice..its a nice place" he said

"Yeah true listen i have to go i'll talk to you later okay bye"

"But.." he said to a blank screen.

"What the hell Shivi that was so dumb but mein kya karu my heartbeat was racing seeing him and he is looking hot in that black shirt ke mein..

"Shivi ne ese call kyu cut kardiya usually we talk for ages.. he sighed. Shivi bit her tongue seeing his message..

"Hey everything okay we didn't even talk properly :(" she read.

"Sorry i will call you tomorrow :)" he read, then he smiled seeing the smiley.

Shivi heard her phone beep and she smiled seeing the :) he sent.

The next day Mohsin was working from home he just had lunch made by his ammi then headed back to the home office.

He saw his phone flashing it was a unread message alert. "Hi Momo if your free would you like to grab dinner with me tonight?" Mohsin felt on top of the world seeing her text.

"Yes direct dinner date" he said with a smile then sent a text back.

Shivi was out with her girls at a work meeting which just ended. She got a chance to check her phone. "Sounds great babes, its a date then 😉. Shivi's cheeks blushed "kya likhu.. haan i know" she said then sent a text back.

"Yes baby, a date if you say so😉 .." Mohsin smiled, holding his phone close.

"A date it is then i can't wait" he said then they texted again agreeing on a good time and place.

Shivi got ready in a dress kept her hair open then she did her make up. After that she drove off in her merc. During the drive her mind kept replaying the moment they had in his car that sweet cheek kiss. She soon reached the place.

However Mohsin was stuck in traffic getting annoyed "come on" he said. Shivi arrived and saw that he wasn't there yet. Shivi called him "Babe i'm literally 2 minutes away" he said.