Part 11

Everything was set for holi in Shivi's complex. There were tables with bowls of colour, and several plates with pichkaris. Another table with different dishes of food the atmosphere looked fabulous.

Sheetal had already started playing she was half covered with colours and she spotted her beloved sister in a corner."Di come on.."

Shivi pushed her ponytail to the back "Sheetal don't you dare sach mein tu pitegi mujhse" yelled Shivi.

"Koi kisiko nahi pitega, aaj holi hai Sheenu beta aur tu kyu apni didi ko satarahi hai?" said her mumma.

"Bolna ise mumma" Shivi whined.

Just then Mohsin, arrived with his family There were many people around playing with colours.

"Kya hai beta mere piche kyu chup ke chal raha hai" laughed his mumma.

"Nai, nai ammi bas mein na woh.."

"Ammi, bhai nervous hai" commented Sajjad

"Kyu beta?" Asked his dad.

"Mujhe pata hai.. Zeba added.. They were all teasing Momo.

Shivi just got away from her sister and brother who were trying to put colour on her. When she looked up she smiled. "Yeh aagaye" she said, seeing him walking with his ammi.

"He is looking so hot in that white kurta" she said, then went over to her family. "Di is smiling, it can only mean one thing" said Sheetal.

"Mohsin bhai is here" said Samarth.

"Aagaye sab" smiled her mumma then turned to her husband. "Chalo ji hum unke parents ko mile"

"Haan chalo Yashoda" he smiled.

"Di woh kaun hai?" Asked Sheetal as she walked besides Shivi "That is Sajjad and i'm guessing Zeba and her husband"

Mohsin too was telling the same to his lot. 

"And that is Samarth aur Sheetal" replied Mohsin to his Sajjad,  Zeba and Taha.

The Joshi family came in a line Shivi was stood in between her parents as was Momo the same way with his.

"Holi mubarak" said her mumma. "mein hu Yashoda, iski ki mummy aur yeh hai unke papa" said Yashoda.

"Mehzabin smiled "Holi mubarak" she said. "Holi mubarak aunty aur uncle" said Shivi. Mohsin smiled at her. "Same to you beta" said his mumma then took Shivi into a sweet hug. Yashoda exchanged a smile with her pati they were fond of Shivi's bond with Momo mum.

Mohsin smiled at her and they looked at each other briefly. "Happy holi Mohsin beta" said her dad then took him in a hug. His parents exchanged a sweet smile and they could already see the beautiful bond they have started sharing with their son.

Then Shivin introduced their siblings to each other whilst their parents started making conversation. They all headed towards the garden where the holi celebration was in full swing.

Everyone went ahead.. Mohsin came next to Shivi. "Sab ne tumhe gale lagaya meri mumma,mere abbu meri behen.,"

"Haan mein hu he itni pyari" she said with a giggle.

"Hmm sab ne kiya.." he said..holding her hand she looked at him with a puzzled expression.

"Ek sec.. he said

"Momo kya- she uttered

"Kya jaan" he said, caressing her cheek he had her pinned to the wall. "What baby everyone hamare aas paas-

"Shh" he kept his finger on her lips, her breath hitched at his actions then their eyes met. "I know sab hai..mujhe sirf ek huggie chahiye thi" he said with a sweet pout.