Part 21

He cushioned her head "Shivi you need to know something i need to tell you this"

"Haan bolo?" She asked in a soft tone.

"I wasn't on a real call..woh fake tha"

"Matlab?" She asked

"I don't have her number or anything like that and I don't call her ishu.." Shivi sighed and pushed him off.

Shivi,jaan" he said when she was sitting, keeping her arms folded. Mohsin with a pout came off the bed.

"Babe look at me na" Shivi sighed and turned her head to the front. "Kya?"

He kept his hands on her knees and went on his. "Sooli Shivi"

"Moh, stand up esa mat karo please"

"No jab tak tum maaf nai karti.." he placed his cheek on her lap. "I am not moving my love" he hugged her waist.

"I love you jaan" she started to play with his hair.

"I did what i did just to see how you reacted how deep your love is for me. It was stupid i know.."

"Moh..look at me"

"Wait..you were going to leave too na thinking thats what i wanted?" he said

"Yah i wanted to see if you would have stopped me i mean i.." she confessed.

"See jaan how possessive and madly in love we are with each other"

Shivi cupped his chin and nodded. "Yah baby we are" she smiled.

Then they stood and hugged with smiles on their faces.

"I love you Moh" she hid her face in his neck

"I love you jaan" he closed his eyes just feeling her his love cocooned in his arms.

"Shivi..time kya hai?" She sighed coming out of his arms.

"Already you have another work thing?" She asked then turned away.

"Jaan" he took her in a backhug.

"Pata hai i have hardly seen you today" she said whilst holding his arms.

"My jaan was missing me?"

"Obviously," she replied.

Mohsin kissed her cheek. "I don't have a work thing tum jaldi taiyar ho jao" he said then removed his hands.

She turned "kyu? hum kahe jare hai?" She asked in an excited tone.

He grinned then walked back to her. "Yes jaan" he en-circled her waist. "Hum date pe jare hai" he told her.

Shivi happily giggled. "Really?" par baby tumhara kaam?"

"We are going on this date..then tomorrow full day it will be just us jaan"

She hugged her Moh tightly. She was very happy to hear this. "Yay" she expressed and it made him laugh. He loved hearing her cute laughter. Then Shivin got changed for the night.

Their look is this

Shivi's and Hair is open