Chapter 11

tired | limbo (feat. chief)

----------------------------
I'd rather watch time fly,
Feeling like I'm gonna cry
----------------------------

I heard a thump and whined. I opened my eyes and squinted my eyes due to the sudden light. I groan turning my head. That shit hurt. It was so fucking annoying. I mean I kept trying to open it but instead all I got was pain in my eyes that my eyeballs started crying.

"You good?"

"The lights too bright."I said wiping my eyes as I felt pushing someone's hands away from getting close to me.

"Stop pushing my fucking hands."Erik said and pulled my hoodie from my back which pulled my hair.

"Ow! Erik!"I shouted annoyed.

"It didn't fucking hurt Sally. Your just being dramatic."Erik said and I opened my eyes glaring before closing them in pain.

I opened my eyes feeling much better and I saw green and blues. It was like when I put on my sun glasses for too long and the color of the whole world changes. It really is different and much brighter. It's also those days when you sleep and the sun is on your face and you wake up to see full greens.

I wonder what's the science behind it.

"I might kill you one day."I warned and Erik stared at me. "Watch it."

"Sure."He sarcastically told me.

"You must've had a great nap."Mathew teased and I glanced at him with a glare.

"You know what-."I was cut off.

I glance to see Courtney beside Mathew with a smile as she was getting closer to him. "Hey Mathew, are you going to be the captain for the basketball team this year? I heard Jimmy was going to try becoming captain this year."

Mathew was the captain of the basketball team? He never told me that he was before. All I knew was he played basketball, he was pretty good at it but her never told me he was that good. I haven't seen him play yet so I don't know about it that much. I didn't even know basketball had captains.

"This is the worst flirting I've seen."Luna whispers to me and I looked at her confused then looked back.

Yeah, she was flirting indeed. I didn't even notice it until Luna told me. Am I really that slow? I stare at her and now realize. I am really super slow. Especially with the threat and stuff she did, I am so fucking slow. Wow.

I'm actually dumb.

The one thing I am confused is why she's acting that way. She's pushing her boobs. Can I push my boobs like that? Her boobs look nice. Mine do too. I know mine do, but can I push them like that? I never noticed I could do that. I bet they look nice.

Maybe even her nails. Could I do my nails? I look down at my hands and nodded. I could do my nails. Her nails were so pretty especially the little gem stones. The lime green color looks nice. Would it look nice if it was purple? Why am I talking about nails?

I could never do my nails. I could never push my boobs. That's just something that can't happen because I am not me. I could be called names, people could make fun of me and it could cause a problem with my parents. Besides why would I want to try something that could hurt me in the end.

"Hey Sally. Can I talk to you for a sec?"I stare at Courtney and just nodded.

She got up and I got up to follow her. "Sally stay here."

"I'll be back you little baby."I told her as he glared at me.

Why would she want me? I haven't done anything wrong yet. Did she notice me staring at her? Maybe even look at my hands after looking at hers? Is it because of Mathew? Yeah it's always Mathew. He a problem in my life I want to send him away.