Chapter 52

Being In Love With You |  Tomppabeats
---------------------
"I never felt this before,
But I thank you for this feeling.
I feel New."
---------------------

Mathew opened the door and Tyler ran inside quickly that made me flinch as he put his hands up in the air. What the hell was that? Why the hell did he just run like that? "Finally! Home at last."

"Now some Fortnite. Bye!"He ran up the stairs quickly and my eyes just watch.

"I'm going to go play too. If you need me I'll be in my room."I nod as he walked up the stairs with Erik who threw a peace sign and a smile.

"Hey girls? Anything up?"Mr.Creed asked us as he holds his papers in his arms.

"Nothing."I frowned and felt like there was nothing to do.

"Now, what do I do?"I asked as Mr.Creed shook his head chucking.

I turn to him confused and he still kept his sweet smile compared to Mathew's snarky one. "Doing what normal teenagers do."

"What do normal teenagers do? I only knew how to cook every morning, afternoon, and night. Clean the house, do the outside work and laundry. I think I'm forgetting something."I said as he shook his head with eyes widen.

"No, teenagers only do that for money or if they are grounded."

I nod and then again looked at him confused. So was a floor? That would make sense since I was like a worker getting beaten up every now and then. Why is life confusing? Just forget it, Sally.

"How do you get grounded and what's that?"I asked as Luna giggles as he sighed.

"Kid we got a lot of work to do."He told me smiling as I look at them both confused.

"I'll be in my office if you need anything, just have fun."He said and started walking up the stairs looking through his papers in his hands.

Luna excused herself and went to the bathroom to call her mother to tell her she was as at Mathew's place. After the call, she came back and I knew that look she had. Her mother doesn't care. Just like those people didn't. Only when money is around then that's when they will.

"Have you talked to your uncle?"I asked as we walked up the stairs.

"Of course I have. He's coming this month."

She bit her nails nervously and I sighed holding my feelings from being too sad. I put my left hand on her right shoulder which she turned to me in the most upsetting way I've seen from her so far.

"And you haven't told him yet. Didn't you?"She sighed as we got into the guest room I was staying in.

"I'm afraid he won't take me in after I tell him about my parents."She whispers.

"Don't worry, if I know from what you've told me, he's the best uncle you could have. I'm sure he won't mind having you by his side."

"I hope so too."I smiled and looked into the shelf full of books to take out a book in which her eyes widen with the excited look on her face.

"The book thief!"

"I may have bought it and read it. I thought maybe you should."She squeals and hugged me.

"Your the best thank you!"I hum nodding in response and she let go to slay on my bed.

"Did you know that McDonald's had a book?"I asked her sitting down on the bed and her eyes widen.