Authors Note

Authors Note

⛔️⚠️ MATURE ⚠️⛔️
WARNING

Hello everyone,
Its just something random! I thought of it once, and here it is. If you don't like this, I don't know what to do. It's not my fault. But if there are mistakes in the story or misspelled words, please tell me, I would appreciate it. Thank you and I hope you like it.

Could you all also comment? I don't need you to add this to your reading list, vote or even follow me. I like to know what you all think and communicate with you.

Disclaimer

Random tensions of Suicide, Depressed thoughts, Cutting and others more. Please if it is uncomfortable then you can stop reading it. And for the most part, it might be cringe!

Description

"Girls like you should be stronger and smarter, besides aren't you a nerd with an attitude,"Mathew smirked as I rolled my eyes again

Me, attitude. No. Besides I'm not a nerd or a girl that can be strong. I'm broken.

"Attitude. Yeah right."I told him as he looked at Erik, since he was just putting his arm around Mathew's shoulder.

"Yeah keep telling yourself that sweet-cheeks."I scoffed as he walked away waving including Erik who repeated his action.

Are they twins separated from birth?

Synopsis

Sally Hills always had problems, but what happens when she gets stuck with the bad boy Mathew Creed. What happens when problems get into their way? Or their problems can't have any solutions?

ALL RESERVED COPYRIGHT!
DO NOT COPY MY WORK!