Chapter 47

Drifting away | Khai Dreams
----------------------
"A familiar tone
I think we've been here before
A familiar zone."
----------------------

I waited until they could discharge me. I decided I needed therapy. They already have signed things in and have taken my signature as of now. My guardians as of now are Mathew's parents until they find anyone related to me. Good thing I wasn't going into the foster care system or adoption center yet since they have to fix things through. I think Mathew's father paid them off or something.

Although I think taking therapy would help a lot with the abuse of my adoptive parents. I think it might help but I am going to give it a chance. Mathew was happy about it and so were his parents so why not. Hopefully, it doesn't go bad. Would it or would it depend?

Social workers even came in and spoke as well. I had no idea what they were saying because they said a lot, not just that but I couldn't even speak. Didn't pay attention at all. I was so tired I wanted to go to sleep.

"Tyler, stop trying to fight with the officer on the phone for the seventh time."Mrs.Creed said and Tyler huffed.

Tyler has been really angry all day long and still hasn't stopped. He's been yelling still at the police and his mother sometimes. For the most part, he just yells at whoever is near him but his mother will kick his shin to stop him from yelling from time to time.

Thankfully I'm leaving here in ten minutes. They just need paperwork to get printed and signed as well as a wheelchair since I'm weak. It's just so cold in here, I hate it. Although I was shaking like I had a seizure, I was given three blankets. Still cold.

Even after changing into new clothes, Mr.Creed brought that were just Mathew's small clothes he had never worn before. He explained Mathew buys everything and sometimes never wears them since he wears a few and then switches them up. I'm not sure if that's true though since I've seen Mathew's clothes look like he has a huge closet and yes he does.

They had left when I was changing and had the covers covering the room. I finished slowly and pulled the covers back to see them looking about the view in the weirdest way. It was odd looking for sure. Mathew kept looking at the ceiling as if he found gold in it.

"Okay, let's go,"Mathew said coming in with a wheelchair.

Mathew and his mother slowly helped me get out of bed. I was in pain but it wasn't bad. Maybe because of the pain medication they gave me to take. Those were just annoying liquids they stabbed me because they were worried about me taking oral pills. As they should I guess.

I don't know.

I eventually got in the wheelchair and Mathew started to push it. The door opened automatically and we got out. They took me to the front desk of the nurses and they gave me some forms. I signed them and looked to see Mr.Creed signing more paperwork which made me confused. Why does he have to do so much?

"I'll go get the car ready,"Tyler said shaking his key's car.

"No, you are not. Stay here."Mrs.Creed told Tyler said and he pouted.

I think his mother knew he would crash the car in either the hospital or a pole. He has done that a couple of times when he's mad and I know she's not about to get her insurance cut off because of him. She told me the other day how much expensive it's gotten and if she changes other insurances won't take him. His dad even had to stop driving too fast since he almost hit a police car last month. I saw it in my own two eyes. Dude is a menace to society.

I sighed and watched as she smiled at me before leaving. These people smile so much. I think their cheeks hurt if I'm correct. I know mine used to but I think it was because I pulled it so much. When was the last time I hurt my cheek from smiling?