Chapter 42

Is It Too Much To Ask For | Jordon Maxwell Feat. Shiloh
-----------------
"I can't handle anymore,
I can't take it any longer,
Please help me."
-----------------

"SALLY."

I heard a scream which made me jolt right up. I can't fight them. I can't do anything. They adopted me and I have no right or else they will send me somewhere like the mental hospital or even kill me! I wish they didn't adopt me and so do they.

"WHERE IS MY BREAKFAST?"I turn to stare at the clock with my eyes widen.

Nine-ten. No, no that's not possible. Not today. Why did this happen? I look to see my alarm was broken. I pick it up and looked at the whole thing ripped into strings.

"SALLY!"I heard footsteps coming up to my door as my anxiety rises.

It wasn't normal. It just became really scary all of a sudden. My breath hiccups and I felt like I was choking. I slept late last night after the talk with Mrs.Creed saying I was fine going home. What do I do? I forgot they come home Sunday mornings. For food. I'm going to die. I'm going to get hurt and I'm scared.

"COME OUT!"He banged at my door and I went by my window panels.

I hugged my knees together and my arms around it while it hit my chest. I put my head in my knees and try not to hear the screams. I'm scared and it hurts. I don't want to deal with this anymore. I've given up so much. I live in hell. And besides no one cares. It's not like the neighbors would.

I heard my mother as she almost screamed. "Marcel stop that the police are coming."

Did she just say the police are coming? But how? Did the neighbors do it? After I said they don't care? What's going on?

"What! Carol who brought them?"I heard and moved closer to my nightstand.

I saw my phone and went to see my contacts. I saw only Mathew and gulped. I call him and it rings. Please pick up.

"Hey slut, come out before we get caught!"I heard my adoptive-father as I call Mathew again then heard some footsteps disappear.

Mathew: "Hello"

Glad he didn't hear that.

Me: "Mathew"

Mathew: "what's up?"

I can't say it. I really can't. Why is it so hard to tell people what's wrong? Even when you trust them. I know so much about them that they don't know about me yet they love me and want to help me.

Me: "Mathew I'm sorry."

Me: "I'm really sorry."

Mathew: "what are you sorry for?"

Me: "Everything, I hope you forgive me."

Mathew: "You did nothing wrong."

Yes, I did. I lied. You trusted me and when you find out. Not only will you be upset but you won't ever forgive me. You'll leave me behind and look at me with disgust. You won't remember me as the same person you used to know.

Mathew: "Where are you? Are you okay at least?"

Me: "I'm fine, I'm home."

Mathew: "Do you want to hang out at my house?"

Me: "I guess."

Mathew: "My mom wants you to come, my dad will pick you up."

Me: "I'll walk there."