Chapter 41

daydream | kidsnot$aint

---------------------------
"I wonder when it all comes to an end
I wish that you could stay
But you choose to run away, yeah"
---------------------------

Mathew makes her eat and tells his father to make some dinner. Mathew tells her he is going to help her love food again.

I groaned and woke up to see myself in Mathew's room. I slowly sat up with a groan to see him playing on his computer. I rubbed my hand on my head for a bit until I heard some keyboards typing with the movement of the chair.

"Cupcake?"

I heard and looked up to see Mathew staring at me. "Did I wake you up?"

I shook my head and laid back down on his comfy bed. I closed my eyes groaned and moved a bit feeling uncomfortable. I felt a hand on my forehand and someone sitting beside me. I open my eyes seeing him stare down at me.

"My mom and dad aren't home. It's just me. Want me to buy something or make something for you?"Mathew asked and I shook my head.

"You know..."He said and sighed as he stared at me worriedly. "I wanted to let you know."

"I know you don't like food."He said surprising me.

"I know you're not afraid but annoyed by it. I know you sometimes don't feel hungry and are too sick to eat it because you're forcing yourself to."Mathew said sitting on the bed beside me.

"That's okay."

"What are you talking about?"I asked him confused by his change of character.

"Sally, you can't lie to me."He said to me with a glare which surprised me.

He is surprising me a lot today.

"You are having problems with eating. I can tell. We are going to fix that."He said and I scoffed.

"You think I'm joking? I've been doing it for days and haven't seen you push it back."Mathew said and I paused.

My eyes widen realizing it. He isn't lying at all. I glare at him. How can he do that and mess with my head expecting that I deserve that? This is some crap.

"So you manipulated me to eat? You think you're great about doing that?"I asked and sat up on the bed annoyed.

"No, because I shouldn't have to do it in the first place. You need to be eating if you're exercising and living."Mathew said almost raising his voice.

"So you think I have an eating disorder,"I told him. "Mr.Psychology here is telling me I am not eating."

"You don't know shit!"I exclaimed at him in anger.

"How dare you try to think this is okay,"I told him.

"Wait a second."I paused and my eyes widened pointing at him.

"You want something, don't you? What is it? Sex? Nudes? Oh maybe—."I felt a hand on my mouth with a glare.

"I want nothing. The FUCK is wrong with you!"Mathew told me with a glare again.