Chapter 31

Not Your Fault | Yaeow

---------------------
"Hey you
You don't have to say you're sorry
'Cause it's not your fault
Don't deserve to feel so worried."
---------------------

I came back to school and it was too early in the morning to even deal with anything. After dealing with Mathew of course. He was being rude all night talking about losing his Spider-Man socks and thinking his brother took it. Fought with him for an hour until his mother found it in between the couch.

I walk the halls to my locker and notice a bunch of kids beside it. I opened my locker and grabbed my book for the morning. It was those two girls again talking about something random again.

"You know, I found out Masha lost her job because she apparently had fought with her co-worker."I frown as I listen to the conversation.

"Was it the granny she was talking about?"

Her friend gasps. "Yes, I don't know why she calls her granny but she said it was because she was old and grumpy huh?"

"Yeah, but you know Masha is stupid. At this point, she lost her fifth job this month."I heard as they walk away.

She had five jobs in a month and lost it all. How? I couldn't get a job for a long time and some girl can get five in a month even when she gets fired. That is very interesting. Never expected that to be possible.

I heard someone beside me and a thump. I turn and saw Mathew looking like a lost puppy. What's up with him?

"What's your problem?"I asked him and he huffed.

"Eric isn't here."I raise an eyebrow. "Cool."

"Cool? Not cool! He's my buddy and now he's gone!"He whined.

He slumped hitting his head on the locker and groaning. His hair is a mess and looks like he came running. He's lost in his world as he continues to make those whining sounds and give huge sighs. What is his problem?

"He's not dead and stop whining at me. I didn't tell him to not come to school."I said glaring at him.

I heard my phone ding and took it to see what was it. I look and my eyes were in shock. I knew this was going to happen someday and I knew where. I ran up the building after I got the text. It was a goodbye text.
I was at Luna's apartment building next to the school and ran to the top of the roof on the stairs

"This is not happening,"I mumble as I kept running as my worry starting to explode.

I hope she hasn't jumped off yet. They don't even have elevators to even get to the roof so going the stairs is all I got. My whole body was in complete sweat and my ears were burning and ringing.  I open the door and looked around. Nothing.

No, that's not possible. She hasn't jumped off yet. There is no way. I know I took too long. I hope she's not down there. I hope she isn't gone. This is a complete nightmare. I need to wake up.

"I'm sorry!"I glance to the side and my eyes widen to see her stand on the edge.

My heart dropped and I looked at her looking at the floor. My eyes just stayed on her and I didn't know what to do. I tried to open my mouth but I was scared that she was going to fall.

"GET DOWN AND COME HERE LUNA IT'S NOT WORTH IT!"I yelled and she screamed at me.

My eyes widened as she moved a little back. "DON'T COME CLOSER OR I'LL JUMP!"

"Luna listen to me please, come down from there. We can talk,"I told her walking one step closer.

"You don't understand! I hate everything, why would I come down to talk to you?"I sighed as my hands slowly go up.