Chapter 51

One of One | Eli Filosov [philo]
---------------------------
"Being In Love with you,
Is like Being able to breathe through water."
---------------------------

I sat in courtroom benches trying to figure out if I was okay. I felt a hand grab mine and saw Mathew. His hand always felt warm while mine felt like a slice of cold meat left in the freezer for a month.

"It's okay, I'm here. Don't be nervous."I nod with a small smile with a gulping.

"I'm just worried about them, what if they hurt you? Or your family?"I asked as I looked out the door to see a boy walking in tears as his mother tried to stop him from crying.

Am I going to be like that too? Oh please no, I don't want that to happen too! I am already emotionally drained enough. It's exhausting. I'm exhausted.

"No one is going to hurt us. Not even you. I can fight to remember."I looked back at Erik and he smiled.

"And no matter what we are here for you. You don't have to worry."Luna smiled and I nodded.

"Now everyone please stand."I stood up with them and felt a tighten hand.

I looked up at Mathew and he stood glaring at my so-called adoptive-parents. I couldn't help but sigh. I'm not scared, I'm just nervous. All of this is making me feel uncomfortable. I hope the case is over soon!

We were outside, wasn't too much. I saw people outside as if they had their own problems with the court to deal with. Some kids yelled wanting McDonald's.

I smiled and hugged Mathew in tears. He hugged me back tightly in a protective way. "You did it!"

"Hey don't leave us behind!"Erik yelled and he hugged us making me giggle. After that, we let go and I saw very weird glances from Luna.

"Don't tell me you both dating! I can see those necklaces!"I looked at Luna and she frowned crossing her arms seeming a little pissed from her tone of voice.

"Wait...WHAT!"Erik shouted and slapped Mathews back which he flinched with his eyes shooting wide.

"Bruh, I thought we were friends."

"We are you, idiot, we didn't have the time."He smiled smacking Eric on the back hard for payback.

Why are they both like this? Luna does it to them too. I am surprised I haven't smacked anyone besides myself yet. Yeah, my cheeks are chubby. My face cheeks. Don't go down there.

"I Love you guys so much!"Luna gleamed and we laughed.

"Why don't you guys go out, I'll see you all in the afternoon how about that?"I turned to see Mr.Creed as he pats Mathews back then he looked at me with a smile which I just nodded.

I follow Mathew to the parking lot as Luna speaks about colors with Erik who seemed to have lost his mind. He looked like his soul ran out of his body. I turned my head to Mathew and he smirked.

"Taxi?"I looked to where he was pointed at then chuckle as he pointed at Tyler while he glared.

"I'm not your driver idiot!"He told him as we get into his car which was smacked shut by Eric in the front, Mathew sitting next to me in the back and Luna who was on my left side.