Chapter 3

Feelings Are Fatal | mxmtoon
--------------------------
"I'm always sad and I'm always lonely."
--------------------------

"And then, she comes in and knocks her out."I heard as I get my book out of my locker knowing I might forget it one day in here. I'm forgetful as hell.

"To think anime characters were normal."I shook my head and locked my locker. No one is normal, nothing is normal at all.

I go walk the full hallway full of people and into the library that was mostly empty. I love reading books, but I don't have time anymore. My life is destroyed. By two people that are in my life that ruin every piece of happiness I only have.

"Hey, Sally!"I looked to see my favorite librarian and nod.

"Hello, Mary,"I said as she smiled looking at the book in her hand.

Mary is the librarian, red hair with curls, freckles, and blue eyes. Sometimes people say she looks like brave. Which is true. She's shorter than me by an inch. Which she looks like she's looking at a bear. But she really looks like brave.

"You look like someone punched you with a bat?"She told me with a worried look on her face.

That's true because my back has been killing me all morning. I hate baseball bats, and I think I am starting to hate baseball and softball. Even though I used to play. I was the catcher of course sometimes the pitcher. Depended on the coach.

She leans sighing by the door winking at me. "I haven't seen you a while how are you, do you still read books?"

"I'm fine, I haven't had the time to read any new books, maybe I will soon,"I said as she nods widely grinning.

She's such a sweet lady, but that grin is so creepy. From a horror movie. Shivers run through my spine thinking of it.

"Well, you go off to class just two minutes till there."I nodded my head and left to go to my English class.

I made it to that class that made it feel like there was no tomorrow. I just sat reading whatever the book the teacher gave us. I do not like the idea with these stupid romance books that don't make sense and having the worst main character that is dumber than me.

It's one of Shakespeare's famous books that everyone knows, loves and watches the movies or reads the book. Romeo and Juliet.

It's a Boring book and guess what. He's in this stupid class. By HE I mean Mathew. The annoying ugly piece of you knows what I'm done with him. Let's talk about him after school because I do not want to go to tutoring. He's freaking annoying.

Then the bell rang which made me glad and I went to go to the cafeteria. I saw the far corner of the table that no one sits and I go there. I grab my sketchbook and kept drawing. An eye of a child's play.

"Sup student?"

I looked up from my sketchbook to see the one and only Mathew smirking at me. He comes to sit in front of me in my only cafeteria lonely table. But what's up with him coming up to me?

And what does he want right now? Why is he talking to me, in front of people? What about his standards? Standards? Like if, he's a douchebag anyway. I guess people got annoyed by him already.

"What do you want?"I asked him as he sat in front of me smiling for the first. Like he would smile at me.

"Just wanted to know how my student is before I tutor her tonight."I just look back at my sketchbook and sighed.

His student. Am I his student after he tutored me? For one night? When he said I taught him? Seriously? I don't want to ramble about this.

"Sorry about my dad he's just you know,"He said and I looked straight at him.