Chapter 8

Vacant | Echos
------------------------------
"I can hear you too, but I can't seem to know me."
------------------------------

I sat at the lunch table in the far corner, where I usually sit. "Why does he look at me like he wants to eat me?"

"Who?"I asked Luna as she sat in front of me with her beanie slipping onto her eyes. She looked funny to me, she kept trying to put it back on as it slipped.

"Do you see the guy with the red shirt, right by those friends of yours?"I turned to see Lance as my eyes widen and gulp.

"Don't ever talk to him or get near him, he's bad news, just like them. Besides they aren't my friends."I told her as she tilts her head confused.

Friends, more like buttholes who don't know how to leave you alone or even the fact that they have to be nosy. Well, Mathew is!

"Then what are they?"She asked me as I pressed my lips mostly confused about her question for some reason.

Stupid gut.

"It's kinda confusing,"I told her as she sighed crossing her arms looking at me confused as hell.

"It's fine you don't have to tell me but you're going to have to open that mouth sooner or later."I nod as she just started to eat her gummy snack she's been talking about since this morning.

"Sup cupcake."I heard and frown annoyed, again, the nickname needs to stop.

I turn to him with a snicker feeling another presence behind me. When will he know how to shut up and leave me alone for once? Huh? Will that be never?

"Hello, asshat,"I told him as his eyes widen while Erik laughs loudly.

"Asshat?"

Erik almost screamed as Luna just rolls her eyes annoyed. I assume she hates them too. At least we both have the same mindset.

"Seems like your in a bad mood."Erik sat down by Luna as he chuckles.

I mean don't get me wrong. I'm not mean, but this guy right over to the corner with some cheerleader. Is going to be on my list of why I died. And of course my parents, family, and guys. Not these guys, but for them. You won't understand.

"We were fine till you both came here,"Luna told Erik as he scoffed at her.

"Well excuse me, your highness."He tells her as she scoffed back at him.

"Stop Scoffing,"Mathew told them and I noticed he was sitting without me knowing.

"SHE/HE STARTED IT!"They both say it at the same time as they both stare at each other with glares.

"Amateurs,"Mathew told them as they looked at him with the meanest glare.

"ASSHAT!"They both yelled while Mathew's eyes widen in shock.

Then they all started yelling at him. That's why you don't get into a fight. You're going to suffer.

"Hello,"I said walking into Mathew's house as his mother gave me a glance. It feels weird that she's watching me now.

"Goodbye I have a meeting, see you later,"Mr.Creed said leaving the house as I watch him walk out the door.

He closed the door and I turn to look at the floor. Playing with my hands while looking at them.

"You know you can come here, I won't bite you."I heard and started walking into the living room.