Chapter 36

I'm In Love With You | Kina
--------------------
"I'll always let you down,
You're shattered on the ground.
But still found you there."
--------------------

After a few days of going into the boxing range, it's been helping my stamina. However, he's making feel weird inside. Mathew whatever you did, I hate you so much for that.

"Hey ready for Calculus test?"Mathew asked.

Did he literally remind me? Like I'm trying to forget before I get to class. See this, does anyone see what the hell he does to me. ITS TORCHER!

"Don't worry I'll do fine,"I said as he sighed.

"Hope so, you did well on your other exams, this is our last exam before winter break."

I looked in front of me as Luna slumps. She walked up to me up with a sad aura around her. "Calculus test, there is a calculus exam today!"

She jumped sounding shocked as I nod. I stare as she slumps her shoulders still shocked about it. It looks like she didn't study for it. I hope she passes through. I hope we all pass and leave this crap before winter break. I hate EVERYTHING right now though. Right now.

"What...since when?"She asked as Erik chuckles coming by to flick her forehead.

"He's been saying it the whole month,"Erik told her as she pouts. She's like a child, I swear. I really want to punch her cheeks she's so cute!

"I'm going to fail."She said as I pat her back then looked at Mathew who stared at us weirdly.

"Well, let's hope we pass."I nod and Mathew smirked.

"Remember at the end of the day check your results."I nod again and went inside the class with them.

I sat in my seat and Mr.Burch told us the instructions.T he test was passed out. Why is it so intense? I feel so intense. I'm so scared. I mean I'm going to fail.

I know I am. But guess what. Let's just fuck it anyway.
"You can pass this."

Why is his stupid voice in my head! Just grab the test and start it. Yeah, do that. I took the test from the person in front of me gulping. I looked at the test and frowned. It seemed easy like I remembered it but my anxiety kicked it making my brain go crazy. I held my pencil tight and took a quiet breath before starting the test and I kept thinking.

I need to do this, to make some people proud at least. There are people with me so I can make them proud. Yeah, that's right! Make people proud, what I mean by people I mean Luna. I'm her mother, I should set an example for her.

"It's the last day, finally school is over!!"Luna smiled cheerfully putting her hands up the air after she threw random papers as I just put my books in my locker.

Then I grabbed the important things I need to take home. We only had two classes anyway. We didn't have a test in history since we took it last week so we just watch a Chinese warrior movie or something like that.

"How was the test? I forgot to ask."Luna told me as I just nodded.

"Fine, you?"I asked her as she sighed leaning on the locker crossing her arm.

"I think I failed."

I sighed agreeing with her. Even though I said I was fine, but I'm not sure if I really am. "I'll wait for you by the gate okay."

She left skipping which made me tilt my head confused. At least she's happy. I started walking the other way to Mr.Kingston. He's the one who checks the tests after we are done.