Chapter 38

Halcyon Age | Vansire
-------------------
"Run and Hide,
Jump and Dive,
Be the one to say your mine."
--------------------

"Could you just move your cockiness away for a moment?"I whisper to him and turn my head from the wall to see them running.

I turn to look at Mathew as he kept moving his eyebrows up. I remove my hand from his mouth since I forgot. "I couldn't breathe."

"You can breath through your nose idiot,"I said annoyed and he sighed shaking his head with his cheeks red.

I look to my left and see a door open. There wasn't anyone inside. I tap on his shoulder and point the room. He just nodded and we went inside. He closed the door and I saw a bed. I sat and looked at the big window.

I know it's suspicious of us getting inside a random hotel room that we should be worried about the danger zones as to what happens but we are safer here than outside.

"Woah,"I mumble and went to stand by the window to see the streets. 

Cars moving around during the night. Of course, it's a Sunday night. Anything could happen but the fact that it was beautiful, I couldn't stop to look. It was amazing, to be honest, and I haven't seen anything like it. I could honestly see a few buildings and stuff around here. It was breathtaking.

"We need to change and get out!"He told me as I turned to look at him holding random clothes.

"We can't just go and steal clothes from a random room we found,"I told him as he throws me some clothes.

Making me want to push them off my face and glare at him. He just turned to grab some clothes for himself and turned back to me putting his hands on his hips.

"Do you want to die?"I shook my head as he smirked then pointed to the bathroom next to him.

"Then change, there is a bathroom."

I look at the clothes in my hands and my eyes widen. What the hell is this! It doesn't even cover my skin. Gosh dammit. It was like a teal crop top and white shorts.

"No, I'm not wearing these!"I told him as he threw more clothes on the bed making me look at them.

"Just find some from the closet and change, hurry before the owners come."I nod and took some jeans and a long sleeve with a penguin on it.

I took a jacket which looked really warm and ran into the bathroom. I locked and changed. I got out and I stumble. Why am I feeling too wobbly? I mean I'm too dizzy to walk. Right, I didn't eat enough today or the past two days. Just all the sweets from the theater.

"Hey, ready to go?"I nod and held my clothes folded nicely done since I didn't want to look like a pile of stuff in my hands.

I saw a bag and I put my own clothes in there. I gave it to home which he does the same. He took off my hair tie out making my hair slip down. We left the room and walked out of the hotel.

"That was nice,"He told me as I rolled my eyes and try keeping my balance but instead slipped.

Good thing Mathew was next to me so I could hold his arm.

"Hey, you okay?"I nod still feeling a fuzzy feeling then it was a weird feeling that came out of my throat that bothered me.

"I'm fine, I'm going home. I'll see you Monday."

I told him leaving feeling like I need to throw up again. I felt off and it was uncomfortable. My stomach turned and I coughed. I didn't feel good and I knew it.