Chapter 6

Bad Feelings | Heizzah
-----------------------
"It doesn't matter how I feel anymore."
-----------------------

I walked into Mathew's house when he opened his door. I walk to see a lady with a suit coming from a room with glasses staring at me up and down.

"Who's this young lady, and why are you here?"A lady with short blonde hair to the chin asked Mathew as she had her finger pointing at me.

"Mom this is Sally, Sally this is my mom, mom she's the girl I tutor,"He said as she gave me an eye. It was like a stinky eye of some sort.

"Okay, but study here,"She said pointing at the living room as I nod then see her look at her watch.

Then left without saying goodbye. Damn, manners much. People have changed these days and for some reason. They are disrespectful!

Mathew and I went to the big living room with a big couch that was in white with fluffy pillows. I sat down in front of Mathew as he took the books out on the coffee table. I opened the Calculus book and read the pages he told me. I just want a painkiller right now. I'm not in a good mood today.

"You seem....pale."I heard and looked up to see Mathew next to me.

"Uh...yeah just I have this really bad headache since this morning, I think I still have the flu from a few days ago,"I said as he frowned confused.

"I could give you some painkillers if you would like."I nod and he just got up and started walking out of the living room.

Wow, he's caring all of a sudden. But why?

"Why, Hello dear."I heard and turned my head left to see Mathew's father.

"How are you Mr.Creed?"I asked as he smiled at me leaning his hands on the couch.

"Doing well, are you okay you seem pale?"I nod as he stared at me a little worried than before.

"I'm fine, It's a small headache. Mathew went to go get painkillers for me."I said as he nods with a hum.

"So why does Mathew tutor you?"He asked me confused and I stare at him for a while, blinking actually until I thought of it.

Why is he tutoring me again? I completely forgot. Stupid head, such a stupid head!

"I mean your really bright and you've been around here for a week and you seem fine,"He told me as I sighed.

"Well, I...I really don't know,"I said scratching the back of my neck with my hand trying not to make this awkward.

For some reason, when I talk to older people or if someone asks me questions I don't know how to answer. I kinda feel awkward or weird about it for some reason and then it gets stuck in my head at night. So I'm probably going to do this scenario and wished to do it differently. I'm so weird.

"I just never turn in my work I guess and I just never do the test, just put my name and back to sleep,"

"Do you sleep at home?"I shook my head surprised he asked me that question.

"Not really, usually family comes over it's loud or problems,"I lied as he raised an eyebrow.

"How about stay at our home tonight. I won't mind and I think the others wouldn't too."I shake my hands with my eyes widen.

"It's alright Mr.Creed, I have to go back home before my parents worry,"I said as he looked at me then chuckled.

Oh no, they probably would just think I'm a slut and kill me.