Chapter 5 : Overlord pt4

Disclaimer: I own nothing

I've come to the conclusion that the game is altering my mind, or to be more precise my perks are. Despite the whole molestation thing, and the handjob I didn't actually find Nemu remotely attractive, she's to underdeveloped for me. Or at least she was, since I got the [Lolicon] perk she has a certain appeal that wasn't there before. This could be a problem, if I get any weird perks it could change my personality drastically, but I can't seem to control what perks I get, and I don't have any options to disable them. They seem to be gained through my actions so I need to be careful I don't get any annoying ones. The last thing I need is some heroic perk that fucks with my personality, I can't be the big bad Overlord if I have to struggle with petty things like 'mercy' and 'generosity'. And I'm sure there is a Merciful perk out there, so I need to make sure I don't spare anyone unless I can benefit from it, that should stop me from getting the perk.

Still things aren't all bad, I used my new [Enslave] skill on Enri and Nemu (and gave Enri a order not to try and stop Nemu from being so naively obedient, her innocence is way too funny to let Enri spoil it for me), adding Nemu to my harem fully, which got me to 3 girls completing my quest.

Quest Complete

[Birth of the Harem Emperor, part 1]

Objective : Build a Harem of 3 people

Reward : Harem Lord Perk, 25+ CHA, part 2 unlocked

Perk Added

[Harem Lord]

Lowers Jealousy between Harem Members

Quest Added

[Birth of the Harem Emperor, part 2]

Objective : Build a Harem of 15 people

Reward : Harem King Perk, 50+ CHA, part 3 unlocked

The perk seems like it'll be useful in the future, plus the Charisma boost is appreciated since it seems like I can't level any more, I'll take any points I can get at this point. 15 seems like a lot but there are plenty potential members in Nazarick alone, even more in this world, I just need to catch them all first, it's like Pokemon but with sex. I can't wait to go to the Pokemon world, admittedly it's mostly for hot gym leaders and Jesse but still.

It turns our running a place like Nazarick comes with paperwork, mostly reports for me to read. I could half-ass this but I'd feel kinda bad, Demiurge and Albedo are clearly working hard for me, the least I can do is read the reports they send me. Which is why I'm sat in my office (which I didn't even know I had before) reading through reports on troop numbers and data from my scouts. It seems Demiurge is taking this conquest business far more seriously than me, he's already sent out scouts with invisibility skills to just about everywhere worth mentioning. At this rate I really will be able to take over without actually doing anything myself. It's so nice having talented minions. Though Demiurge has left Nazarick to carry out my order, it seems like he simply knew what operation I chose and left to complete it.

I've also gotten rid of the robes, they aren't as comfortable as I had hoped so I've used [Creation of All Things] to makes a business suit for myself, I'm not wearing the jacket or tie, but the trousers and white shirt are fine, it's a little taste of home. It doesn't have any actual stat bonuses but with my resistances I don't think I need to bother with uncomfortable armour or robes just for a small bonus. Though sitting in an office in a suit makes me feel more like a CEO than a Dark Lord.

I spent some time after the whole bath scenario messing around with [Skill Creation] to test it's limits, I turns out it's more restrictive than I thought, I can't seem to create skills that belong to other people, I tried making the Sharingan, All Fiction, Fire Dragon Slayer Magic and several other abilities I remembered from anime's and games, they all failed. Which is annoying but not the end of the world, since I made a new skill to deal with this limitation.