Chapter 32 : Barbaras Bad Day

Disclaimer: I own nothing

- Harley Quinn -

"Err.. Mr J? Are you sure you don't need my help for this plan of yours?" she asked hesitantly.

"Dammit Harley, I've told you what I need you to do, so get to it..." he responded making her flinch.

Not questioning him a second time she took the large white shaft back into her mouth.

This was her orders, Mr J never cared about sex before, even when she tried to get his attention, but now he'd immediately ordered her to crawl beneath his desk and suck his dick.

She'd been informed her new position was his 'Eye-candy and Sex Toy'...

She didn't mind... obediently pleasuring her beloved, but she couldn't work out why he had changed so suddenly, but she supposed it didn't matter in truth, she was just happy to finally have his love... or at least his lust? Which was still a step forwards...

He'd insisted that she only wear her red nightgown, not even any underwear...

She'd gotten some comments from the goons, but then Mr J simply carved everyone who so much as looked at her apart, cutting out the eyes of anyone who stared and the tongues of anyone who made remarks.

He was so possessive... and Red told her that he didn't care about her, whaddid she know? She only knew how to deal with plants not people.

Her skills had... become rusty over time, she hadn't done this since before she was hired at Arkham after all, but she wouldn't let him down.

Suppressing her gag reflex she took the shaft into her throat as she gently massaged his balls, her eyes watered slightly as she struggled to breath before she pulled back taking a breath as she repeated the process.

She had no idea what Mr J was planning, he still laughed a lot, but it was a deeper crueller laugh, it made her shiver slightly as when she heard it.

She lost track of how long she spent down there, but eventually she succeeded in bringing him to orgasm, his cum rushing down her throat as her eyes widened at the delicious almost pudding like taste.

As she swallowed it all she felt his hand stroking her hair gently.

"Good girl, Harley... you did great." he said kindly making her eyes widen again... had he ever said she'd done good before?

And what did she have to do to get him to say it again?

- ? Shiro -

Of all the stupid things you have done... this might be the dumbest.

Just look at what you are wearing.

Seriously, what are you doing with your life?

I am in the middle of a master-plan... and you're judging me? This is important. It's all part of my overarching plan for this world...

You're wearing a pink mankini.

You've stolen the face of a pornstar.

You are witnessing the birth of a new supervillain, be honoured. And Johnny Sins is not simply a pornstar... he has been a Teacher, a Doctor, a Police Officer, a Firefighter... he's a true hero.

He played them in shitty porn videos...

As I said, a true hero.

Tonight... Orgasmo will spread his seed far and wide. The world will quiver in pleasure at my name!

I hate you. This is why I left in the first place.

Feel free to go back to whatever you do when you aren't here.