Chapter 11 : A Dragon is fine too (DxD pt3)

Disclaimer: I own nothing

Tiamat seemed angry at me, I'm not sure what gave it away, but if I had to guess it would be the fire breath melting the ground around me. Quite mean. '[Time Manipulation, Freeze]'. Walking through Tiamat's breath I place a hand on her chin and use [Evil Manipulation], it takes a lot of power and time, but it works like it always does. I unfreeze time and smirk at my new pet.

"Wha-What did you do?" she asks confused. The spell is working, but she is very old, and very powerful.

"Made you mine, that's all. You can shapeshift can't you? Turn into a human form." I order, I can see her confusion as she obeys, taking the form of a beautiful woman with long pale blue hair and dark blue eyes, she has a slim body, not curvy but very fit. She was wearing a casual outfit, blouse and a skirt but I alter them to a skimpy maid outfit.

"My Name is Shiro Pendragon. From today onwards you shall become my servant, my underling and my familiar."

"I- Yes, I understand, Master." she says shaking off her confusion. I'm impressed that she resisted that long against the insidious nature of [Evil Domination]. As I am about to get acquainted with my new servant the others show up ready for battle. It's cute that they think they could help me.

"You got your Familiar Asia?" I say looking at the small dragon she is carrying.

"Erm, yes. This is Rahiro. Are you... ok?" she asks hesitantly as I approach, the little dragon tries to shock me but fails due to my resistances, Tiamat glares at Rahiro causing him to cover in Asia's arms.

"I'm fine, and I am done here, I have my Familiar as well, everyone this is Tiamat, the Chaos Karma Dragon, My Familiar." I introduce my newest pet to the group.

"How did you possibly? Wait no, I just don't care any more. You just don't do normal." Rias says giving up on trying to work out my actions.

"If you expected me to get some inferior Familiar you are a fool. Any way I'm done, so I am going home, come along Asia, Tiamat." I order, grabbing them both close and Shadow Travelling to my apartment, I send Asia to bed with a head pat and drag Tiamat to my Room and push her onto the bed.

- Lemon Starts -

"I hope you dragons have plenty of stamina, it won't matter if you miss a nights sleep will it?" I ask as I strip and climb onto the bed above her.

"No Master, I can go without sleep for a considerable amount of time, it's no problem to miss one night." she says as I lean down and kiss her gently, our tongues intertwining. I undo the top of her maid outfit and move my mouth down to her small breasts, licking and sucking one of her nipples as I channel [Touch of Pleasure] into my other hand as I finger her under the mini skirt I put her in. Just because I enjoy breaking people doesn't mean I can't be generous in bed when I am with the ones I actually like, and Tiamat seems nice now that she's my loyal maid. Pleasure is one way of giving positive reinforcement, even if all she has done so far is spread my legend and threaten a tiny dragon. Her moans are music to my ears as I stimulate her core, before long she tightens, and lets out a loud scream in pleasure, turns out she's a squirter.

Lining myself up I push into her as I kiss her again, setting a gentle rhythm I thrust into her. She wraps her legs around me and pulls me into her faster, getting the message I speed up myself, getting faster and harder as she moans louder and louder. I can feel her clenching my dick as she comes again, I join her, releasing my seed deep within her as we kiss. Just lying there for a moment I rest on top of her, this is pretty nice. I prefer the rough stuff but this isn't bad every now and then.

She moves first flipping us over and kissing her way down her body. I look down at her smirking face as she takes me into her mouth, her mouth is hot, too hot to be natural, as she takes me deeper I realise the heat is coming from her stomach, she can breathe fire after all. Her tongue swirls around the head as she turns her mouth into a vacuum, dragging my cum from me like some kind of semen demon. Before long I cum and I can feel her swallowing my gift. She climbs on top of me mounting me as she slides my dick into her tight pussy again.