Chapter 16 : An Incredible Failure (Pokemon pt3)

Disclaimer: I own nothing

Where to start? The mother or the daughter? Stretchy or Invisible? Also what to do with the guys?

I never liked Dash, and I want superspeed so... yeah he's fucked, ripping the life from him I use [Plunder] and take his power.

Skill Plundered

[Super Speed] (Active) LVL MAX
It's no speed force but it will do.

Allows the user to move at superhuman speeds.

I was already fast but this is a new level entirely, I zip around the cell faster than the human eye could track. It's a cool trick, probably don't need it but who cares about need, I wanted it and now I have it. Destroying the body I move on, I already have strength on par with Mr Incredibles, and I don't really want too be that big. Should I keep him alive? Maybe make him watch me take his wife and daughter? Nah, I have no real problem with him, so he can just die quietly. Using my Divine Death Manipulation I tear the life from him in an instant, I do like this skill a lot.

Grabbing the two unconscious girls I teleport them to my bedroom, I could take them here, but I like the comfort of my bed.

- Lemon Starts - (Noncon, Unconscious)

How to do this? Wake them both up or one at a time? Hmm, let's go for one at a time. I bind Violet to the wall and move Elastigirl onto the bed. Laying her on her front I take a step back to admire her, she really is Thicc. Her ass is one of the best I've seen so far. She won't wake until I lift the spell I have on my dungeons, so there's no need to rush. I'm keeping her in her super hero outfit, I want to fuck Elastigirl not Helen Parr. Making I knife I cut a hole from her uniform, exposing her sexy ass and Milf pussy. I don't have enough Milfs, just Grayfia and a guess Sirzechs? I need more.

Flipping her over I cut another large hole exposing her tits, they're nice I guess but her ass is definitely her best feature. I want to test something. Using my binds I pin her body to the bed and grab her arm pulling it. I use to love playing with my Stretch Armstrong toy when I was younger, but I broke it by pulling it too far and it's arm came off. Moving to the side of the room her body shows no sign of stopping as her arm stretches more and more. Letting go it flings back shooting to the other side of the room before moving back into place. That's kinda fun.

But I have other things to do, dismissing her binds I flip her back onto her front, I go to mount her before stopping and taking my knife to Violet's uniform exposing her privates as well. Her body is far less developed than her mothers but that's fine, Milfs are great and Teens are great as well. Her breasts might be small but they are firm and perky, and her pussy is untouched, I'll be the first to fuck that young pussy.

Stripping I go back to the bed, climbing above Elastigirl I place my dick between her massive ass cheeks, they practically engulf my shaft. I start thrusting using her biggest asset for my pleasure, as I thrust forwards my balls hit against her pussy, I'm considerably glad that my resistance to physical works down there or that could actually hurt. Getting a buttjob from Elastigirl is pretty fun. She has the perfect ass for it. It takes a few minutes but eventually I cum, covering her back and ass in sperm.

Flipping her back over I stretch her hands and tie them around the bedposts, with a extra [Bind] from me just to keep them there. Sitting on her chest I press my dick against her lips and remove the spell, almost immediately she starts waking up as I rub my cock against her lips.

"Good Morning Helen." I say as she realises her position, her eyes widen as she attempts to pull her arms back. "Since you've been sleeping for a while I'll catch you up. Your husband and son are dead, your daughters unconscious over there, and if you don't want her to join them you're going to open those pouty lips and start sucking."