Chapter 17 : Start of my very own Injustice League (Pokemon pt4)

Disclaimer: I own nothing

To the great surprise of no one, some dumb orcs with swords aren't a match for Deathstroke and Ravager. It doesn't take them long to carve a path through the greenskins, maybe I should add some shaman type? Nah, I want people to reach me after all. Entering my throne room Deathstroke immediately shoots me with a sniper rifle. Showing off I use Dash's superspeed to block the bullet, I might not have super reaction times yet but he was aiming for my head so I just put my hand in front of it, the bullet breaks against my palm, I wanted to catch it but I need superhuman reaction times to do that, and I haven't plundered them yet. Can't make them either, apparently they are 'unique', which sounds like bullshit to me, since countless characters have them. Remind me to plunder the Flash at some point.

Immediately Ravager rushes me with her sword as Deathstroke fires at me with an assault rifle, the bullets can't actually hurt me, but they are mildly annoying. Without getting out of my throne I catch the sword being swung at my neck pulling it from Rose's grip as I kick her back, sending her rolling across the room, she quickly regains her stance pulling out another sword, Deathstroke stops shooting as he realises how little it's doing.

"I don't know why you came here, but you've massively overestimated yourselves, you can't kill a god." I say casually snapping the blade in my hands. I like these two, I really do. But what can they do against a god? I'm not sure which Deathstroke this is, his outfit is different then usual, it's not the comic version I'm sure off that. There's no stupid spandex on his outfit. Wait? Is this the Prime Earth version? DC is so confusing sometimes. I think this is the Deathstroke from New 52. There's something... I feel like I ned to remember something from the New 52 comics but I'm drawing a blank.

"That's where you are wrong, I wouldn't accept a unbeatable contract." Slade says, pulling a pair of golden swords out. Oh, I remember now. '[Observe]'.

God Killer

A blade capable of killing immortals

Fuck. I vaguely remember that comic, Slade was hired to kill a enemy of Olympus. This is suddenly less amusing.

"I'm confused, aren't you a good guy, Ravager? I didn't think you would work with your dear old dad." I say casually, ready to use my [Divine Death Manipulation] to kill them both if they try and attack.

"Normally you would be right, but killing you is worth it, monster." she sneer out. For fucks sake Game, how many people have you warned about me?

"Fair enough." I say, summoning True Longinus. I have my own overpowered weapon after all. The Chatsuka Ratana orb is supposed to be able to destroy any weapon, time to test that. True Longinus verses a Blade forged by Hephaestus. I like my chances. Just in case I summon the mists of Dimension Lost ready to protect myself. Without her own overpowered weapon Ravager is no threat, so I can focus on Slade as he rushes me.

I'm not getting out of my throne, it's a matter of pride. Even with a immortal killing blade I can't lose to some humans. As Slade approaches I send the orb at his blade, at the last second he spins dodging the orb as it shoots past him. As he attempts to stab me I use Dimension Lost. Dimension Lost has a interesting ability, it can move anything within the mists to any location I desire. I don't bother moving Slade, I just take the blades from his hands and send them to the treasury of Nazarick.

"As I was saying, you have overestimated yourselves. And underestimated me." I say blasting him with lightning sending him away. Regaining my calm now that the God Killer is far away from me I smirk at them.

"The bounty on your head was worth the risk." Slade says coldly, Bounty? I have a price on my head? How? And by who?

That was me, oh I borrowed some of your money for it.