Chapter 28 : Forever Falling

Disclaimer: I own nothing

"Are you sure about this Ozpin?" James asked hesitantly, looking at the traumatized Amber, and the almost deranged looking Ozpin.

"I am, those things cannot be allowed to live, they're breeding James, using the captured hunters to breed more of the abominations. The Dragon is a threat, but I truly believe these unnamed Grimm will be a bigger threat if we do not end them before they can increase their numbers." Ozpin said seriously making him frown, he trusted Ozpin's judgement, if he said these new Grimm were worse, then he'd believe him.

Nodding to his subordinate he typed in his authorisation code, launching a volley of missiles at the mountain, watching as the Dragon rose from the mountain, flying off into the distance, they'd have to track it down again later. The missiles were powered by high-grade fire dust, the cave system would be engulfed in flames soon enough.

Clearly, Ozpin's desire to leave his student out of his was misguided, even if it was honourable. He'd have to go around him and get in contact with Shiro himself, they needed more magic users if that's the only thing that could hurt these new Grimm.

It was fortunate then, that Winter was already in Beacon.

- Xenomorph Grimm Queen -

Slinking into the deeper tunnels it's maw curled into a frown, leaving it's eggs behind filled it with anger, but their Alpha ordered them to leave, it's rage was aimed at the intruders, not it's Alpha, it would make them pay.

There was a hidden exit in the deeper tunnels, made by the Alpha, and as it left, the four warriors following behind, the missiles hit, killing all the eggs, but failing to harm the Queen or her Warriors.

The flames burst from the exit they had just left, catching one of the Warriors as it snarled angrily, moving away from the fire with a glowing black aura around it's body, protecting it from harm.

The ones called Hunters made good incubation chambers, the Warriors born from them were far stronger than normal, and they had a black aura that protected them from harm.

They would find a new lair, and more 'Hunters', just as their Alpha ordered.

- Weiss -

- Lemon Starts – (Light Femdom, Handjob) -

She couldn't believe she was doing this... what would her sister think?

Rubbing the oil into her team leaders bare leg she blushed, seeing the... visible sign of his enjoyment under the towel covering his waist, the large bulge lifting the towel slightly. It was the only thing he was wearing as she massaged him.

She'd asked if there was anything he wanted from her, and she'd even felt happy when he asked for another massage. She'd been less happy when he stripped completely naked, but she'd endured.

He'd offered to get Cinder to do it when she got back, after she finished her shower she went off somewhere, but that was exactly what she was trying to avoid happening, Cinder was already off doing something for him, even if she didn't know what that something was, he'd been tight lipped about it, but that just meant that she was already trusted enough for him to send her on assignments, something he'd never done with her.

She'd gone bright red when he pointed out that she was going to stain her uniform, pointing out that Cinder dealt with it by doing this in her underwear, but she'd still not backed down, fortunately he was already face down on the massage bed at the time, as she stripped to her plain white underwear reluctantly.

He'd not even glanced at her as she did, and she actually felt insulted at his lack of interest, but she'd gotten to work. Rubbing the warm oil into his back as she gently massaged his back and legs.