Chapter 29 : Schnee Special

Disclaimer: I own nothing

As I walk through the school corridors I feel someone slap me on the ass making me pause, normally I do the ass slapping around here...

"That is a nice ass... ten out of ten." Coco says with a nod as she smirks at me while Velvet facepalms, whining slightly.

"Just so you know, if you spank me again, you're getting molested." I say seriously getting another whine from Velvet as me and Coco smirk at each other.

"That's fair, I'd want to grope this as well..." she says slapping her own ass while Velvet looks like she's considering just running from this conversation. "So, I heard you helped my precious bunny?" she says ignoring Velvet's sigh,

"Of course, I couldn't just stand by and watch her get bullied." I say back, getting a small smile that quickly turns back into a smirk.

"Faunus looking after Faunus, huh wolf boy?" she asks glancing at my wolf ears.

"Nah, Velvet's just too cute to leave alone, just look at her!" I say as Velvet jumps at the sudden attention.

"Fair enough, isn't she just adorable?" Coco asks smirking at the quick;y blushing Velvet who hides behind her hands.

"Good enough to eat..."

"Coco, Shiro! Please stop..." she says looking at us from behind her hands, her face bright red.

"Fine, fine... Seriously though, thanks. Normally she eats with us, but she's so timid people see her as an easy target, if I was there then those assholes would have meet the business end of my baby... I've head a ...talk with them, they won't be bothering Velvet again, but thanks all the same. I owe you one." she says easily.

"No problem, I could never leave someone so cute alone." I say, making Velvet let out a low whine again.

"We have a team meeting to get to, but if you need anything keep me in mind, I always pay my debts." she says walking past and slapping me on the ass again, grabbing her arm I pin her against the wall, moving my hand to her ass, roughly groping her over her trousers, as I do I send a bolt of pleasure through her clothes.

"I warned you, no one touches me for free." I say letting her go, I expected her to be angry, but she just smirks as she walks away without a word, her hips swaying as she does. Turning to the blushing Velvet I grin at her. "Did you want a touch too?" I ask as she runs away.

Coco's fun, but I like my Hot Coco to have some cream in it, I'll have to fix that soon. I'm being mean to Velvet, whenever she's around I'm using a mixture of fear and lust pheromones to mess with her head, she's afraid of me, without knowing why, and she's lusting for me, despite her embarrassment.

I'm slowly increasing the intensity overtime, until she's either so scared she can't cay no, or so horny she won't say no. After all.. I could never leave someone so cute alone.

Moving on I set back on my course to my teams room, lives pretty good for me right now. The next 'episode' would be Sun's introduction, and Blake running away, but Sun's dead and Blake's got going anywhere, mostly because I made a slight tweak in her mind to make her be more careful about her past.

As I am heading to my room I get interrupted again, being pulled into a classroom as I pass. As I look around I stare at Nora as she stares back at me.

"...Can I help you Pancake girl?" I ask as she circles around me, making the occasional hum as she looks at me.

"In a minute. I need to check something." she says walking around me, before she takes my arm, feeling along it poking and prodding me.

"...If you keep poking me, I'm going to poke back." I say as she starts poking my chest with an intense look on her face.