Chapter 21 : Grimm Tidings

Disclaimer: I own nothing

This place doesn't have many private places, the building's are fairly spaced out with no dark alleyways for us to sneak into, the trees provide equally little privacy, Kali leads me quickly through the streets, there's a stupidly high chance of us getting spotted but I'm messing with Kali's head to make her ignore the risk as she leads me to her home, which is of course the dumbest places to go for an affair, which she would know if I wasn't mind fucking her constantly.

As we enter the Belladonna house, she quickly leads me to a guest room, ignoring the guards watching us in confusion, I don't want them to spoil my fun just yet so I mind wipe them into forgetting they saw us, the instant we get into the room she pushes me onto the bed smirking as she slowly undresses, stripping her black and white dress off her body, evidentially she doesn't bother with a bra, the only thing under the dress being a small black thong, she's my kind of girl. Following her lead I pull my top off, throwing it off to the side as she climbs onto the bed and crawls towards me with a smirk, her hands going to my trousers and undoing them, pulling them and my boxers down quickly.

Pushing my down she climbs onto me, her covered mound grinding against my erection as she smirks down at me, she lets out an exaggerated moan as she grinds along my shaft before she leans down and captures my lips with her own, her hand going down and pulling her thong aside as she lines up and impales herself on my shaft moaning into my mouth as she does, this is fun, it really is... but something is missing from this...

- Kali -

As she started bouncing on the large dick she thought, there was something weird about this but she couldn't quite put her finger on what it was... as her mind cleared it hit her, she was at her home, she'd brought her affair home, why had she done that? In her panic she tried to pull back, to back out of this idiocy, but as she broke the kiss the wolf Faunus flipped them over, as he quickly started pounding into her roughly, pinning her hands above her head as he did. She had to stop this, Ghira was home, and all Faunus had enhanced senses, even if her husband didn't find out the guards would. She had to get him to stop, to leave immediately before her stupidity caught up to her.

"Harder, baby, fuck your slutty kitty!" she practically screamed, wait what? No that's not what she was trying to say, and she was being so loud... what was going on?

She tried again and again, but no matter what she tried to say she just ended up dirty talking the still unnamed wolf.

"Confused, Mrs Belladonna? Don't be, Mind Controls a hobby of mine." he says grinning down at her as he fucked her, mind control? The more she tried to think about it, the more her head hurt. Wait, did she give him her full name?.

"Really, why would a happily married woman like you decide to fuck a stranger? I just wanted to fuck the Chieftains Wife, and Blake's mother, that's all. Tell you what, if you can tell me to stop, I will, go on try it." he taunts as he thrusts into her, sending waves of pleasure through her body. Why would she have an affair? Because she was bored of... wait, no she wasn't she had a perfectly happy and passionate relationship with Ghira, why did she think... as she tried to think her head throbbed in pain, almost causing her to black out. He was messing with her, but all she had to do was tell him to stop, then everything would be fine right?

"Please Master, breed this horny kitty..." she begged, her hips moving up to meet his own as her legs wrapped around his waist. Her body wouldn't listen to her, no matter what she tried. He'd made her a prisoner inside her own body.

"Kali? Are you OK in there?" Ghira's voice came from behind the door, as her beloved master... wait, her attackers smirk widened.

"Go away, I'm busy getting bred by my Masters big dick!" she shouted back, No, no, no, no, no. why was this happening? What had she done to deserve this?