Chapter 27 : Training Days

Disclaimer: I own nothing

I've realised something lately...

Short term terror is an inefficient method of gathering power, I mean sure, I got a lot of power from killing entire worlds, but the people died too quickly, and since I am an Evil God I gain power from Fear and Hate so I need people to be alive to actually feel those emotions.

The terror that my pet Grimm is causing is wonderful, the more it attacks the more this world fears and dismays, dreading the next attack, and that's working perfectly as a method for me to gather more power

Shiro, Supreme One

Level – 238 [54%]

Race – Divine Devil

Rank – Minor God

Alignment – Ultimate Evil

I have a long way to go before I hit Level 500... but I'm getting there, Demiurge did a wonderful job making the World of Overlord worship me, but if I want to reach Major God I still have three more objectives.

Gather 12 Gods to serve me, of which I have none.

Reach Level 500, which I'm not even half way.

And destroy or dominate another pantheon.

I have a lot of work to do... but I want as many levels as possible before I start trying to fight gods, I didn't come this far to get swatted like a fly because I picked a fight with the wrong Deity, let alone a whole Pantheon.

Annoying, but I have no real reason to rush, there are plenty of godless worlds I can play in.

In other news I'm being an asshole.

I realise that is my unusual state, but still.

Blake, Joan and Pyrrha both want to speak to me in private, so I've made it so that I'm never alone, preventing them from bringing up whatever they want to talk about, even when I'm with Pyrrha, I make sure to take Yang with me.

And Pyrrha's usually has her mouth busy with other things, stopping her from speaking...

Weiss's training is coming along slowly, she makes sure to clean up the room daily, but I'll have to give her some new orders soon. She hasn't told the team why she's cleaning, just scolding them for making a mess in the first place.

Ruby's got withdrawals symptoms... and I had to use Normalicy to stop people from noticing her slight twitches, and pale unhealthy skin. It's only been a few days, but it's getting to her...

I've been fucking Neo and Yang nightly, and Cinder has been flirting whenever she gets the chance, it's cute that she thinks she can seduce me into her little faction.

I do appreciate the efforts though, her habit of 'accidentally' getting caught changing, brushing herself against me and the regular compliments are nice.

Emerald tried something similar, but she gave up almost immediately, turns out she's very much a lover of the fairer race, or to be more specific she's a lover of our dear Cinderella... she tried using her Semblance to make me think she was letting me see her naked, pretty much Emma Frosting the situation, but unfortunately for her I'm immune to mind altering abilities, so it just didn't work...

Cinder ordered her to seduce me, but she really doesn't want to... being ordered by her beloved to seduce someone, that must suck... for her.

It's funny watching her dismay at Cinder complimenting Neo for doing such a good job, while she glares at Emerald for not doing what she was ordered too, but that's what she gets for liking one of the main villains.