Chapter 24 : School Days

Disclaimer: If you recognise it, surprise it's not mine (Except Shiro I guess? Frankly someone else can have him)

Waking up I ignore Jaune trying not to make eye contact with me as I stretch, wonder if he enjoyed the show? I'm a wolf, I have really good night vision, I can spot someone watching me get laid.

Time to get ready for the new day, grab my gear and go kill some Grimm.

And maybe some people, I haven't decided yet, either way I intend to have some fun.

- Jaune -

Just act natural, don't let on that you saw last night, it wasn't any of your business anyway...

Running away from the smirking wolf he got changed and headed to the lockers, walking past the blonde he was with Shiro last night, fortunately she ignored him talking with Ruby instead, it was dark enough that he couldn't see the details, but he could easily tell what they were doing.

"So, Pyrrha, have you given any thought to whose team you would like to be on?" the beautiful white haired girl asked the red headed one. "I'm sure everyone must be eager to unite with such a strong, well known individual such as yourself." she continued... well known? Should he know the red head?

"No." she replied coldly as she gathered her things, he flinched at the scary tone she had but the white haired girl didn't seem to catch on. "I don't care."

"Well, I was thinking that maybe we could be on a team together." the snow angel continued not seeing the growing anger on the red heads face.

"Oh yes... that sounds just... wonderful." she said sarcastically.

"Great!" Snow Angel said , maybe she wasn't very smart? Maybe he sound try and introduce himself?

"You know what else is great? Me, Jaune Arc. Nice to meet you." he said suavely, Shiro liked boasting, and he was apparently insanely popular with the ladies, so this should work right?

"You again?" Snow Angel said coldly.

"Oh great, you." Red Head said with a glare.

"So, Snow Angel, been hearing rumours about teams! I was thinking you and me would make a good one. What do you say?" he asked with a confident grin.

"You guys know that you don't get to pick right?" Shiro said with a laugh as he walked up to them. "Hey Pyrrha, did you miss me?" he asked the red head as she glared at him.

"And who are yo... wait I know you! You're the one who drove that massive Grimm away on the video! Shiro Pendragon right? My name is Weiss Schnee it's a pleasure to meet you." Snow Angel said holding out her hand, Shiro did what?

"That's me, It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Schnee." he said taking her hand and kissing it lightly on the back getting a light blush form her, and a glare from Red Head, wonder how those two know each other.

Wait, Shiro's a playboy, he probably talked her into his bed then never called.

- Weiss -

Normally she'd be at least a bit leery of a Faunus, but Shiro was incredibly strong, and surely if he was a part of the white fang he wouldn't be so blatant about his Faunus nature, no a infiltrator would try and disguise themselves as a human, hiding their nature from the world.

And he didn't seem to have a grudge against her family like most Faunus's, he was even polite and well mannered.

Her, The Invincible Girl, Shiro and one more and she'd have the perfect team, as long as the idiot with them wasn't the fourth.

Wait... what did he mean they didn't get to pick?

- Pyrrha -

Don't stab him, don't stab him, don't stab him.