Chapter 13 : Team Shiro vs Team Shirou (Fate pt1, Pokemon pt1)

Disclaimer: I own nothing

Challenge Mode Quest!

Objective :Defeat Shirou Emiya and his team in a 7v7 battle.

Reward : Saints Quartz for 10 Servants

Hidden Objective : Defeat Team ?

Reward : Access to extra classes in the Shop (Ruler, Avenger, Shielder, Moon Cancer, Beast, Foreigner and Alter Ego), Gain ?

Hidden Objective : Defeat ?

Reward : Gain Title [?], Gain ?

Defeat Cost : Artoria Pendragon is Freed, Fate Verse cannot be invaded for 10 years

Do you accept? [Yes] [No]

The fuck? I was just planning on showing up and burning this place to the ground, I already have a quest for this, and I do not like that defeat cost. But I do want the extra classes, also didn't I kill Emiya?

The advantage to the Multi-Verse is that there is countless versions of every character

Shirou Emiya from Unlimited Blade Works has been given the memories of the Stay Night Emiya you killed (He's Pissed)

...you know what's better than killing a faker? Doing a second time. Fuck it, I won't lose to anyone, bring it on.

Challenge Mode Quest Accepted!

Select your Team.

Hmm, first of all Demiurge, can't be without my strategist. Then... Shalltear, she does good work when she isn't berserk or mind controlled. Aura and Mare can come as well. I don't want Albedo to join while she is pregnant, if she had a miscarriage I'm fairly certain she would go completely bat shit insane and I am not dealing with that. In fact, let's bring Evileye, I haven't had her do anything since I got her. And then... Le Fay? Get a caster on my team other than me. Choosing my selections all my choices appear in front of me.

"My Lord? What do you require of me?" Demiurge asks quickly kneeling, Shalltear, Aura and Mare follow his example, Le Fay and Evileye take a moment before they join the others. They don't have quite the same fanatical loyalty as the Guardians yet, I wonder why no one is asking about my changed appearance?

All Minions will recognise you, regardless of any changes

"We have been challenged, there is a team of seven here who think they can defeat the might of Nazarick, we are here to teach them of their error in judgement."

Summoning Servants for Chosen Team.

In front of each member of my team a summoning circle appears attracting their attention, before Demiurge a small girl appears wearing a black military uniform, why am I not surprised?

"I am the Demon Archer Nobunaga, the Demon King of the Sixth Heaven! Very Well, I will allow you to be my Master!" Nobunaga Oda says to Demiurge, that makes too much sense. That's my Archer.

Shalltear's Servant appears next, in full black armour which glows with a black aura, it says no words as it makes a strange growling noise while it bows to Shalltear. Hello Lancelot, of course Shalltear got Berserker.

Aura's summoning circle glows as a blonde in a light blue fencing outfit appears holding a rapier.

"My name is Chevalier d'Eon. I am the knight that will protect you and the royalty of France... the Knight of the White Lily!" the boy/girl says kneeling before Aura, there's my Saber.

Mare gets his servant next... of course. A pink haired feminine figure wearing armour with a skirt appears as they spin their sword around playfully.

"Yahoo! My name is Astolfo! From the Rider Class! And and... umm, nice to meet you!" the trap happily says to the other trap, very funny Game.