Chapter 26 : New Classmates

Disclaimer: I own nothing

It had happened in a matter of minutes.

The large Three-headed Grimm Dragon had attacked the City of Atlas by swooping down from far in the sky, appearing behind the assembled Fleet directly above the floating Island where the upper Class of Atlas lived comfortably over the poor masses on the Ground in Mantle.

That had come to bite the rich people bitterly Whitley Schnee thought bitterly as he laid in the broken ruin of the Schnee Companies Headquarters.

The Dragons attack had been over in less then three minutes. It swooped down towards the Island and blew three large holes into it with one of them hitting the Headquarters top. The large blasts of sharp Air-blades blew most of the five upper floors completely off and heavily damaged another three floors.

Now Whitley was slowly bleeding out in one of the Floors. The two Scientists which he had been talking to were already dead from having large shards of glass from the windows ripping through them while Whitley had been hit by a shard directly into the spine along with another that ripped his right arm off.

Lying on the ground he couldn't help but feel utterly bitter.

He had been in the Headquarters working as Intern for his Fathers company in the hopes of getting some attention from his Father and maybe it would allow Whitley to become Heir over that spoiled brat Weiss. Having needed to grow up with a drunk absent Mother, Winter who always kept close to Weiss to ward their Father off and Jacques himself who always only concentrated on his Heir (Weiss) had left Whitley feeling like the unwanted child of the family as such he had started to constantly scheme to get attention from his parents.

He had of course first tried their mother but had been rather unsuccessful but he still regularly checked up on her just to make her feel a bit better something which neither Weiss nor Winter had done in ages.

Granted, their reasons were understandable. Weiss had gotten Winter as Mother-figure relatively early in life so she didn't miss their mother as much and Winter herself had already been mature enough to not need her any more and her military training had left her merely with feelings of disdain towards their "weak" mother. Whitley had neither so he was the only one of the family who regularly talked to her.

Still, it was not enough so he had tried to bond with Jacques instead. He had been able to get some results by showing that he had a promising mind for business and negotiation which made Father give him some tasks to test him but from parental love was no trace.

Now that he was dying and his father had been vaporized with his office he could admit that Jacques never would have loved him no matter what he did.

Coughing up some blood Whitley began to shed some tears. If only he could live, he would make up with Weiss, spend time with Winter and he would do his best to make Mother finally get over her Alcoholism. Alas...

DO YOU WANT TO LIVE?

Whitley shuddered in shock as he heard a voice inside his head. For a moment he almost thought he had imagined it but in the end he had nothing to lose.

"Yes, I want to live!"

DEAL ACCEPTED MORTAL

Whitley shuddered for a moment in fear as an Aura of black light engulfed him but as quickly as it came the Aura vanished taking the pain with it.

Sitting up in shock Whitley first grabbed his right arm which suddenly was reattached to his body and then to his back where no longer was a gapping hole. Sighing in relief Whitley looked down and froze in shock.

He was a Girl!

Instead of a chest he was sporting a nice sized chest (C-cups) and had a nice pair of hips. His pants were gone and replaced by a dark blue skirt and his legs were distinctly female. Placing his hands on a certain spot he also noted his lack of "equipment".