Chapter 12 : Why do people seem so angry at me? (DxD pt 4)

Disclaimer: I own nothing

"I'm sorry about this, they're all angry at you because you helped me..." Rias says sadly as we walk to the schoolhouse. Yup that's definitely why their mad at me. I have done nothing else that would anger your brother.

"Don't worry, I couldn't let that douche have you. You're worth any amount of trouble." I say as I quickly steal a kiss, I'm talking out of my ass, I'd have pissed them all off either way. I am good at making enemies. She blushes and looks away stuttering, for a Devil she is easily embarrassed.

We enter to find a lot of angry faces, Grayfia, Sirzechs, Lord Gremory and Lord Phenex all glare at me as I take a seat calmly, Venelana seems almost amused by all this.

"Thank you Rias, you can leave." Sirzechs says dismissing Rias, no sign of his usual siscon behaviour.

"I think I'll stay" she says glaring at them, as far as she is concerned they're the ones trying to control her life, and I'm her hero who freed her.

"It's fine Rias. Everything will be fine, I'll see you later." I say casually lounging in my chair, Rias hesitates, giving one last glare at her family before kissing me deeply and leaving, I spot Venelana hiding a small smile at her daughters actions.

"...So, how can I help you?" I ask smiling at Lord Phenex's building rage.

"Help us? Where is my daughter you bastard?! What did you do to my son?!" he yells, my calmness pissing him off.

"Your Daughter? Probably still in my bed where I left her. And I stabbed your son with this." I say drawing Lucifer's Blade. With a thought I summon Tiamat who stands behind me glaring everyone else. Lord Phenex goes to yell some more but stops at Tiamat's glare, with the exception of Sirzechs everyone gains a look of fear. Sirzechs sighs, before turning to Lord Phenex and his Father.

"Perhaps you should allow me to handle this? I think everyone's tempers are running a little too high at the moment." he says trying to calm Phenex, his father joins Sirzechs in trying to calm the enraged man, after a few moments of quiet talking he turns to Sirzechs.

"I'll take Lord Phenex away from here before someone makes a mistake out of anger, get him to agree Sirzechs." he says teleporting both Phenex and Venelana away with one last glare at me, I smirk and wave at him as they leave, laughing at the enraged expression on their faces. It's a shame the Milf left but I'll have other chances.

"Are you actively trying to make enemies with the entire underworld?" Sirzechs asks sighing.

"Not really, I just don't care who I piss off as long as I get what I want. First it was your wife, then it was Riser's Peerage, I wanted them so I took them, who cares if some old fuck gets upset over it?" I ask smirking.

"You'd anger a Satan just for sex? You're mad. I suppose we should start with the obvious, what do you want in exchange for not selling those... pictures of my wife to the Old Satan Faction? What would you even want from the Old Satan Faction anyway?" he asks calmly, hiding his anger.

"I thought it might be a good joining gift. They won't like me much because I'm a reincarnated devil, so I thought the blade of the original Lucifer, and something to hurt the current Lucifer would turn things in my favour, I like their ideology more than the your pacifistic approach after all. Besides Katerea Leviathan is seriously sexy, I want her."

"Do you even care about how a war would hurt Rias?" he asks angrily.

"Of course, she's mine. I won't let anything hurt her."

"At least you have some small conscious. I can't let you give the Old Satan's either the blade or the pictures, they'd use the blade as a rallying point to recruit more to their cause. And I won't let my wife have her reputation disgraced by those pictures. You realise I could just kill you don't you? Tiamat is very strong, but that is a fight I could win, with Grayfia's help." he asks glaring at me, I smirk and draw Caliburn and use it's holy aura, I can see Grayfia physically wince at the light, Sirzechs shows no pain but I can see his HP dropping. I pass it backwards to Tiamat who grips it tightly as she glares at Sirzechs.