Chapter 9 : Moving on (DxD pt1)

Disclaimer: I own nothing

After sending Evileye to her new room in the lovers quarters I lean back on my throne. That's one world done, there is nothing left for me to do here. I mean I do need to deal with the 20-ish people I have imprisoned, and the other Nazarick girls, but I can work on that while I'm in the next world. One world down, literally an infinite amount to go. I know where I want to go next. I still have a quest sitting in my log.

[The King is Dead, Long live the Emperor]

Objective : Prevent Issei Hyoudou from gaining a Harem by any means necessary

Reward : Wife Stealer Perk, Dream Crusher Perk

I can't stand Issei, he's a trash protagonist. Plus [Wife Stealer]? [Dream Crusher]? They sound great. And all I have to do is ruin some kids hopes and dreams, hell I'd do that for free. I even have some semblance of a plan about how to do that, I could just jump in and kill him but that would be dull. I might as well have some fun. Unique powers, powerful factions and most importantly, sexy girls. There's no way I'm leaving that world in a hurry. First I need some new skills though. '[Skill Creation, Time Manipulation], [Skill Manipulation, Nullification Gear]'

Skill Added [Time Manipulation]

[Time Manipulation] (Active) LVL 1/100 (0%)

MP Cost Varies

Allows the user at slow down time

At Level 25 User can fast forward time

At Level 50 User can freeze time

At Level 75 User can reverse time

At Level 100 User can travel through time

Skill Added [Nullification Gear]

[Nullification Gear] (Active) LVL 1/100 (0%)

MP Cost Varies based on the ability nullified

A Fake Longinus-Class Sacred Gear, allows the user to Nullify any ability within their sight

At Level 35 User can Nullify passive abilities

At Level 70 User can Nullify other Longinus-Class Sacred Gears

At Level 100 Nullifications will last until the User manually removes them

I need something to gain Rias's attention, a never seen before Longinus should do the job, thank you maxed INT and WIS. My 1000 INT perk increases skill exp 100 time the usual, so maxing them should be easy. I create a rock and toss it into the air, '[Time Manipulation, Slow]'. The rock suddenly slows it's fall to a snail's pace, a quick test shows that I can still move at my usual speed. I spend a few minutes tossing the rock into the air and catching it. A glance at the skill shows it's already hit level 32, INT really is the best stat, I can't imagine how long I'd have to grind stats up if I was a muscle headed warrior.

I disintegrate the rock so it doesn't litter up my throne room and teleport to the cell block. '[Time Manipulation, Freeze]'. I enter Brita's, the red head adventurer, cell (having to force the door open since it can't automatically open while time is frozen) to see her sat on the edge of her bed. Without stasis turned on she's been stuck in this room for around a month, she's taken her usual light armour and boots off, along with her sword and placed them in a corner of her cell, I suppose she decided that she didn't need them after being here for so long. That leaves her in her long sleeved top and leather trousers. I poke her face a few times, giggling a little over the fact that it doesn't move back normally leaving small parts of her skin pushed in. I can feel a constant drain on my MP, but I have literally infinite MP so that's hardly a problem. Testing something I lift her up and hold her in the air before letting go, she stays in place seemingly floating in place.