Chapter 31 : Field Trip

Disclaimer: I own nothing

She wasn't sure this was an improvement.

Her god had stopped his phantom violations, but instead she subjected herself to actual violations every single night... She loved it of course, being one with a god was a great honour... but it was seriously affecting her ability to plot, she spent most days sleeping to recover from her night long sessions.

Her life was essentially sleeping through the day, and fucking through the night.

She'd had no time to plot or plan, and any attempt to convince the lustful god of that had ended in failure, simply being told that she just needed to follow his lead...

And he'd already killed Arthur and Hazel, Arthur fro questioning his presence after he joined them in a human form, and Hazel for sport.

Quite literally, he turned him into a deer and hunted him for sport. For apparently being annoying and whiny.

Tyrion was still alive, even got to join the hunt...

This was his faction now, she wasn't in charge any more, and she wasn't stupid enough to try and reclaim her power, she didn't want to be the next prey.

As she was pulled into his lap she spread her legs immediately, just in time to be dropped onto his already hard shaft, she'd given up on wearing anything more covering than a very small skirt since he would just tear them off if she did. She could still wear a top, even if she had to replace them fairly often as he ripped them off her.

All things considered, this was nothing for Godhood... She'd happily make the same choices again even knowing what she knew now.

- Ruby -

Heading to Professor Ozpin's office she panicked slightly, why did he want to see her and Yang? He called for Shiro as well, but he had vanished again and no one could find him, he did that some times... she was sure he was doing important team leader stuff though, if she couldn't trust her leader who could she trust?

- Shiro -

Why is making a Super-Grimm so complicated? All I want is a undefeatable monster Grimm that can destroy entire kingdoms...

Don't worry Grimmzilla, you'll be ready to destroy all in your path soon enough!

- Ruby -

Yep, he was probably doing something amazing...

Heading into the office hesitantly she pouted at Yang as she laughed at her, it was normal to be nervous when you were called to the headmasters office...

As they passed the door Yang's laughter stopped immediately as they both stared in shock at the sight of an almost identical twin of her... as she was about to ask what was going on she froze, seeing the white cloak the other girl was wearing, almost forgotten memories awakening as her heart started beating rapidly.

"M-Mum?" she asked hesitantly, tears starting to form in the corner of her eyes, out of the side of her vision she could see Yang wasn't doing any better, the normally confident girl frozen in place.

"Ruby... Yang... you've both grown so big..." the all to familiar voice said with a hesitant smile before Ruby closed the distance, tears pouring from her eyes as she hugged her mother tightly.

She had no idea what had happened, or why, but right now, she just didn't care...

- Blake -

She was being followed... they were invisible but they left some slight hints of their presence, water splashing as they stepped into a puddle, a twig breaking...