Chapter 18 : Who let this Asshole in here? (Pokemon pt5)

Disclaimer: I own nothing

I can't be bothered. All these trainer are so weak. Most are around Level 20, so there's nothing to gain from beating them, I've already beaten two Gentlemen, they were worthless. Venusaur crushed all their Pokemon with ease. At least she leveled from it, learning Worry Seed. The odd part is that it didn't prompt me to replace a move, after checking the list I noticed that Venusaur has all the moves she's learnt up until this point, instead of just the one's I chose. This fucking game... if you are going to change things at least let me know.

Make me.

Every time the game is an asshole I think, should I be a nicer person? The answer is no, obviously. But still, it can get annoying when it wants to be. Deciding that I have had enough of this already I wander around the boat bored. Wait... did I leave the others back at cerulean city? Sending a message I tell them to use a [Gate] spell to meet me back in Vermilion City. Oops, I am off my game today, I just want to get my next gym badge.

Heading to the captains quarters I get interrupted by a all to familiar voice.

"Shiro! What are you doing here?!" Leaf says running up to me happily, I'm surprised she ended up here despite her... questionable sense of direction.

I had to help...

Of course you did, wait did you super boost her team like you did Misty? I haven't trained yet.

No actually, I did nothing to her team

Which makes it all the more confusing, she really does have protagonist luck

Oh fuck.

"Shiro! I challenge you to a rematch! Again! The loser has to do one thing the winner says!" she says throwing her Pokeball at me before I can answer. Wartortle comes out and looking at him I can see... pity? Yeah I pity you as well buddy, I just have to deal with her every so often you're stuck with her. Maybe beating her and getting laid will bring my mood up.

"Fine, I accept. Let's go Venusaur!" I say letting my beast of a start out, at LVL 39 my baby can handle a LVL30 Wartortle. Starting off with a Razor Leaf we decimate Wartortle's health, lowering it to the yellow in one hit, Wartortle responds with Bite but it only does a little bit of damage to Venusaur, barely a fifth. Another Razor Leaf takes Wartortle out of the fight.

"Warty! Don't worry, we have him on the ropes, Go Gengy!" she shouts, letting out a LVL 40 Gengar, where does she keep finding these things? A Shadow Ball knocks Venusaur down to half health, I respond with Petal Dance, doing almost a third damage to Gengar, once I start this move I can't stop it, but that's fine. Another Shadow Ball takes Venusaur to the red, and the continued Petal Dance takes Gengar to yellow health, with a sucker punch Gengar takes Venusaur out of the fight. I respond by letting Raticate out, and Crunch takes Gengar out of the fight, Dark Type beats Ghost after all.

"Come back Gengy! Let's win Victry!" she shouts letting out a LVL 41 Victreebel, Calling Raticate back I send out Charizard. Opening up with a Flame Burst we deal some great damage, Victreebel might have the level advantage but I can still win this. Victreebel uses Leaf Storm, despite it being not very effective it still takes a third of Charizards health but another Super Effective Flame Burst takes 'Victry' out of the fight.

"You good Shiro, but it's not over yet! Let's go, Kangy." she shouts again, letting out the Kangaskhan from before, now LVL 30, no real threat. Charizard uses Flame Burst again, taking the opponents health down to health, it doesn't have the levels to be any real threat. A Mega Punch does some damage but Charizard takes Kangaskhan out easily enough.

"Aww, we lost again?" she says pouting at me cutely.

"What do you mean? You still have one more Pokemon." I say gesturing to her last Pokeball.