Chapter 30 : Trip to Atlas

Disclaimer: I own nothing

"Sooo... why did you want to see me, Nora?" I ask with a smirk as she paces around, she practically pulled me into my room, and into my side of the room and immediately closed the curtain, she's been pacing around ever since. She stops in front of me with a glare before she starts talking.

"I want you to..." she trails off, immediately starting to pace again.

"I have no idea how to deal with you, should I get Ren? He's your handler right?" I ask making her pause again.

"NO! No Ren! Fine, I want you to have sex with me." she says quickly with a glare as I raise an eyebrow as I stare at her.

- Lemon Starts – (Naive, Manipulation, Netori)

"Fine, No reason not to I guess, strip." I say making her glare at me harder. "Starting to get some mixed feelings from you, if we're doing this then I want to see what I'm working with, so strip or stop wasting both our times." I say as I roll my eyes, pulling my shirt off and tossing it to the side.

Despite her glare she joins me in stripping, as she pulls her own top off, hesitating before she drops her skirt standing in front of me in just a pair of pink underwear.

She is Thicc... also Thick, I don't know what Cinder told her, but really I don't care. She's clearly been manipulated into this, and that's fun.

Standing up I walk towards her, making her cover herself with her arms as she tries to hide her large breasts and panties from me, putting a stop to that I take her arms and return them to her side.

"Stop hiding, you're the one who wants this, so either stop being stupid, or leave." I say with another roll of my eyes, despite her fidgeting she doesn't cover herself as I walk around her, giving her ass a squeeze, making her yelp. "I can see where all those pancakes go..." I say with a laugh as I give her bubble butt a light slap.

Reaching up I unclip her bra, pulling it off and spinning her around so she's facing me, she goes to cover her fat tits, but a glare from me freezes her in place, despite her bravado, she's a human, and a glare from an annoyed god is terrifying for a mortal, the glare of an angry god would probably stop her heart. She freezes in place like a deer in headlights as I reach up and grope her breasts roughly, tweaking her nipple as my other hand makes its way down, sliding under her panties as I run my finger along her slit... her whimpers slightly but she doesn't stop me as my finger slides into her.

She's reluctant about this, so I need to make sure she comes back for more, Addictive Touch for the win, along with a 2x amplification of her sensitivity. Not too much for her to get suspicious, but enough for my rapidly thrusting finger to quickly make her moan before she covers her mouth, muffling the sounds.

Pushing her onto the bed, I rip her panties from her, tearing them in the process as I move my head between her legs, I'm fairly certain she's going to wimp out, so I need to ruin pleasure for her so she comes crawling back. She'll beg for me to take her before long.

Sliding my tongue into her, I lengthen it, making it vibrate as I do. I've made her 3 times more sensitive now, and I'm slowly increasing it as she moans and gasps, trying to keep herself quiet with little success...

Oh, now she wants to shut up? Maybe I should have just gone down on her when she was ranting about her reoccurring dream... for the thirtieth time.

It doesn't take me long to make her cum, she's inexperienced... I doubt she even masturbates that often, and I am pretty good at this even without going over the top with sex magic, she grabs my hair as she lets out a muffled scream, her face covered with a pillow.