THREE

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥

CHAPTER THREE
earths . . . as in more than one

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

"PLEASE, JUST LET me explain," Jay insisted. "I mean you no harm."

Barry stared at him harshly, and although he knew she could definitely hold up her own, he couldn't stop himself from slightly stepping in front of Juliet. "How do you know her name? Or mine?"

"I know all your names. Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, Detective Joe West—"

Joe lifted his gun higher, and Jay raised his hands in surrender. "Enough. That part about explaining needs to happen right about now."

"This world is in danger," Jay stated.

Juliet took notice how he said this.

"What other worlds are there?" Cisco asked.

"When you created the singularity above Central City, you also created a breach between my world and yours."

"I'm sorry, a — a breach?" Iris questioned.

"Yes, a portal connecting our two Earths," Jay explained.

Two? Juliet shared a look with Barry for a second, and both of them had confusion written all over their faces.

"And what precisely is your concern?" Professor Stein urged.

"A few days ago, you found a dead man named Al Rothstein at the nuclear plant," Jay answered before his gaze settled on Barry. "But then a different Al Rothstein tried to kill you."

Cisco looked at the two heroes. "Atom Smasher."

"That man was from my world. If he got through the breach, I suspect there'll be more to follow."

"Um, so, I've got a question," Juliet admitted, pointing at Jay. "Can you tell us exactly how you know all of this?"

"Where I came from, I was a speedster like Barry, working with a Metahuman like you, who just so happens to be your doppelganger," Jay replied, and Juliet blinked. "They called me the Flash, and they called her Witch."

Juliet raised her eyebrow. "Witch?"

It was hard to wrap her mind around. Another Earth, another her.