ELEVEN

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥

CHAPTER ELEVENearth-one linda becomes earth-twolinda

CHAPTER ELEVEN
earth-one linda becomes earth-two
linda

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

SEEING EARTH-TWO LINDA was honestly really strange for Juliet. Sure, she didn't act like the normal Linda and was now a murderer, but Juliet still couldn't help but picture her as the one who had her lips on Barry's all those months ago.

So, yeah. Times were fucking strange.

Nevertheless, in her suit, Juliet stood down in the pipeline with Barry. She had her arms crossed against her chest as they positioned themselves in front of the Metahuman cell where they had put Doctor Light.

"Zoom sent me here to kill you, but I didn't want to," Earth-Two Linda said, mostly to Barry — Juliet fit into the equation somewhere, but it was evident Barry was Zoom's upmost priority.

"Yet killing Linda Park was a part of your plan," Juliet countered.

"It was the best bad idea I could come up with. Leave her body for Zoom to find, he'd think I was dead, and I'd be free."

"How was he supposed to know where to find her body?" Barry asked.

"Just let me go," Earth-Two Linda pleaded. "Let me disappear."

"You would spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder, never knowing when Zoom is coming."

"Okay. And what's your great idea?"

"How were you supposed to contact Zoom after you killed Flash?" Juliet questioned.

"I was supposed to get something," Earth-Two Linda answered. "Something I could only get if he was dead, and then throw it through the breach as proof."

"And then what?" Barry urged.

"Then he'd come for me. Confirm the kill and bring me home. Why do you want to know?"

"Because we want to find him."

"You really don't," Earth-Two Linda stated.

"He's gonna keep coming for me," Barry continued. "He's gonna keep kidnapping people like you, forcing them to do what he wants. We have to stop him before more people die."