SIXTEEN

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥

CHAPTER SIXTEENthey're birds!

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
they're birds!

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

SO, IT WAS safe to say that Kendra getting taken by a guy with wings was not what Juliet expected.

Her dizziness had zapped away the second she heard Kendra was in trouble. Juliet had quickly teleported into her suit before going out onto the streets of Star City. She went in small increments, stopping on blocks and occasionally looking up into the sky to see if Kendra was around. Oliver was also out searching on his motorcycle, and Barry was running, his yellow lightning flashing by Juliet occasionally.

"Guys, did you find anything?" Barry asked.

"I'm on it," Felicity and Cisco chorused.

"Birds," Juliet muttered, landing on another city block. "Who could've guessed that?"

Barry suddenly sped in next to her, making Juliet yelp and jump in surprise. "When should we expect anything on our line of work?"

Juliet placed a hand over her heart like it would calm it down and slowly glared at him. "Don't do that."

He scrunched his nose a little at her. "That was adorable."

"I got them!" Felicity exclaimed. "Fifty-Seventh Street tower."

"I'm right near there," Oliver answered. "I got eyes on him."

"On our way," Juliet said. She looked up at him. "Let's go, stupid."

Juliet teleported away. She landed by the tower, but there was no sign of Oliver on his motorcycle or the guy with wings.

"Barry, JJ, change of venue," Cisco told them. "Birdman and Oliver are at Fifty-Fourth and Motor now. Hurry."

"On our way," Barry responded.

Juliet nodded to herself. She made her way to the intersection, which was a bit of a dark and empty street. There, she saw Oliver on the ground and a man wearing leather and a helmet that kind of looked like a hawk. At the sight of Barry's lightning speeding at him, the man ran forwards with a yell. In front of her very eyes, Juliet watched as the man grew wings, caught Barry, and flew him up into the air.