TWENTY-NINE

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINEI've been having a hard timeadjusting

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
I've been having a hard time
adjusting

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

"HE'S NOT DEAD," Caitlin insisted blankly, turning to them slowly. "He's not dead."

"Caitlin—" Barry began.

"He's not dead. He's not."

Juliet slowly walked up to her. "Cait—"

"This isn't happening," Caitlin continued, grief written all across her face, something that made Juliet's heart shatter into a million pieces. "This isn't happening again."

Cisco went up to Caitlin, putting an arm around her. "Hey, I got you. Come on."

Juliet watched them go for a moment. She turned back to the place where the breach once was, clenching her jaw in anger. Zoom had taken Jay from Caitlin, yet again somebody she gave her heart to, only to have it ripped away. And, God, she couldn't even imagine how Witch was going to react to his death.

"Open it up," Barry demanded.

"Allen . . ." Harry trailed off.

"I need to go back."

"I can't do that."

"Open it the fuck up, or I swear—" Juliet started to say.

"St. James!" Harry shouted, cutting her off. "The breaches are closed. All the breaches are closed."

"Why can't we just open one of 'em?" Joe asked.

"The quark matter energy that we used to seal the breaches, it prevents them from being opened, ever again. There's no going back to our world."

"Wait, we're trapped here for good?" Jesse questioned.

"Yes," Harry answered.

"No, we can't just let Zoom get away with this," Barry protested. "He just murdered Jay right in front of us."

"There's gotta be something we can do," Joe agreed.

"There's not," Harry replied. "Not this time. It's over."

Juliet shook her hand. "No, it's not."