SEVENTEEN

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥

CHAPTER SEVENTEENhere for a good time, not a longtime

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
here for a good time, not a long
time

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

JULIET SHUT THE drivers door as she got out of the car, glaring over at Cisco. "Remind me to never drive with you again."

In order to deal with Savage, Oliver had brought them to a completely remote farmhouse near Central City. Clearly, by the cars already parked in the driveway, Oliver, Felicity, Thea, Diggle, Laurel, Caitlin, Carter, and Kendra. Cisco had been the one navigating Juliet the backseat, but with the combination of the horrible cell service and Cisco's — quite literal — backseat driving, Juliet had frankly had enough.

"It's not my fault you're a bad driver," Cisco argued as they went up to the house.

Juliet flicked her hand, causing Cisco's head to get knocked to the side. "Say that again and I'll launch you across the entirety of Central City."

With a little help from Juliet's powers, they got the cart of Cisco's stuff up the stairs. Juliet entered into what seemed to be a very nice house.

"We need to find a way to neutralize Savage's advantage," Oliver was saying as they entered the house. "Barry, Jules, you're late."

"Sorry," Barry replied. "Turns out, it's not easy finding the ass-end of nowhere."

"Yeah, for real," Cisco agreed, pulling his phone out of his pocket and staring down at it. "The roaming charges alone are going to bankrupt me."

"We're discussing how to take away Savage's new-found power," Oliver revealed.

"His magic stick thing," Felicity added.

"Uh, Staff of Horus," Carter corrected.

"There's an energy field around it, one that stopped Barry from touching it," Juliet said. "I could try and infiltrate it with my own, but before I could test my hypothesis, the church kind of blew up."

"Maybe wear mittens next time," Felicity suggested.

"What if we made some sort of insulated gauntlets?" Caitlin asked.

"Ooh, yeah, yeah, yeah," Cisco responded. "The magnetic shielding could disrupt the—"

"Staff's magnetic polarity," Felicity finished.