6

"Rome." Ajax stared back at them in disbelief. "Rome, like Rome Rome? Italy Rome?"

They confirmed. 

Holy shit. Maybe he should take the guy's offer and puke. 

"When we had memory loss, we still remembered gods and demigods, ambrosia and prophecies, weapons and all" The blond guy said. "And you remember nothing?"

"Not.. Not nothing" Ajax chose his words carefully. "I remember things.. but more like it happened to someone else"

They looked lost.

Ajax gave up. 

It seemed like they did too. 

They launched into discussion, something about a girl called Annabeth and clues in what Bacchus had said. 

Ajax leaned back, releasing a long sigh. What the fuck had he gotten himself into? what the fuck was going on? what the fuck- you get it. 

It felt so wrong, it felt so right. 

He may be confused, a little disoriented and suffering from amnesia, but he knew somewhere this is where he belonged. This is who he was. 

He let his eyes wander across the deck. The wind ruffled his hair as his green eyes scanned every single member of the crew. To believe or not to. That was the question.

He decided to say nothing, to let the discussion continue. But he was silently assessing all of them, as if it was a habit. 

Ajax looked at Piper first since she was the closest

 She was rubbing her thumb over a horn in her lap, or was that a cornucopia? She was battered and bruised, cuts on her face, her skin dirty from the fight. But she was glowing... literally. All of them were. It was barely visible, very faint. Like an outline around their figures. 

But she was definitely glowing. Her... aura, if he could call it that was captivating. Ajax almost didn't want to look away. Her multicolor eyes shifting between Pierre and the Luke looking dude. 

Aphrodite. 

A voice in his head supplied. Daughter of Aphrodite. 

To be fair, even after going through what she had, she looked unfairly amazing. Ajax accepted her as a daughter of Aphrodite, there was no other explanation for why she looked so good. 

Ajax didn't know why he thought that, or how he knew. It was more than just deduction though. It was his powers, like blond dude summoning air, he could do this.. and who knows what more. 

He could feel Piper's powers, her aura, all of it washing over him. It was the same with everyone else. The amount of power on the deck was overwhelming. So many demigods in one place was bad news.

The strongest aura was definitely that of the brunet boy from earlier- Pierre? Gods he should be better at remembering names. He was staring out of the ship, his expression troubled and for a moment, Ajax thought he looked like those Greek statues in museums. The same intense gaze, the same sharp edges to his features, the same royal look. He looked like a Greek god.

Ajax breathed in deeply, glad that no one there could read minds. 

Why was everyone on this ship so hot, what the fuck???

There was a certain danger with their powers too. Ajax could feel it. He could almost see Piper commanding an entire legion of those doing her bidding, Pierre sending waves crashing, destroying towns in the blink of an eye. Ajax had seen a sliver of what the blond guy could do, if he wanted to, he had the means for mass execution, all of them did.