13

I don't remember
I don't remembe
I don't rememb
I don't remem
I don't reme
I don't rem
I don't re
I don't r
I don't
I don
I do

I do.

Oh fuck.

The world was spinning again. Ajax didn't know wrong from right, friend from enemy, up from down, good from bad. But he knew what Nico was saying was the truth.

Ajax looked into his eyes now. The eyes he swore he would never forget. The same cold dark ones, the same scowl, the same ghost white face, the same dark curls, the same everything. 

He was looking at his killer. 

He almost fell back.

Thankfully he regained his balance, stumbling a little.

"Ajax?" All of them looked at him. They wanted him to deny it, wanted him to say it wasn't true.

"Wait what? killed?" Leo was the first to come to his senses and fully realize what Nico had said. "I hate to break it to you pal, but he's not dead"

Leo faltered when he looked at Ajax.

"You're not, right?"

Ajax didn't even know how he could answer that.

Wordlessly, he lifted his t-shirt and the binder underneath. 

Six pairs of eyes stared at the scar on his stomach. Ajax shuddered, his breathing erratic.

Oh no.

He fucked it all up. What would they do? Throw him overboard? How could he make them trust him? He wasn't the same person. How could he let them know that.

"Its true" he hated how small his voice was, he tried a humorous approach, "Stabbed through the stomach, very tragic"

"You're.. dead?"

Nico looked satisfied, smug. Ajax decided right then that he hated him. He hated that bastard.

"I told you Hazel, he's supposed to be dead, I could feel it"

"You-" Ajax choked out, "you killed me"

"Commanded the skeleton that killed you" Nico corrected, "I vote we-"

Nico's words died in his throat. Ajax knocked into him with such force that they both went rolling on the deck. He tackled Nico. He didn't stop to even think about it for a second. All that mattered was that Nico di Angelo was his murderer.

"You killed me- you piece of shit!"

They struggled on the deck, Nico was a lot stronger than he looked, but he wasn't nearly as rested and energized as Ajax. 

He was dead because of Nico. He died on the street no friends by his side, pathetically alone, in pain and crying. He died and he had asked Nico for help.

Ajax hated him. He hated him.

Ajax wasn't sure what he was doing until he was practically on top of Nico, a fist went flying before he could think twice. All he knew was that he wanted Nico to feel a fraction if the pain he caused him.

Lighting shot up his arm when his fist connected with the side of Nico's face.

The boy didn't look very frightening now.

"Mother fucker-" Ajax swore, he jumped back, cradling his fist. Gods that hurt, but it felt good. He liked hurting the boy that killed him.

He was about to tackle Nico again, but someone's arms kept him away. He tried to push them, but it was Frank, so it was practically impossible for Ajax to overpower him.