XXV

"Your phone has been vibrating every 5 minutes." A deep voice greeted Camila who is still laying on the couch with a blanket covering her naked body.

Camila's eyes widened to see Anthony getting back in his clothes in front of her.

"Oh no, please tell me we didn't..." Camila shook her head when she realised she was still naked on the couch.

"Aren't you planning on picking that up? It looks like it's urgent." He pointed to the phone and casually walked towards the direction of the bathroom.

Camila's eyes followed the guy that started making his way up the stairs only finding her clothes scattered around the living room area, including her underwear.

"Fuck!" Camila shouted and gripped her hair pulling her head down to bury her face to her thighs as she started sobbing. "You're so fucking stupid. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck Camila. You fucking idiot." She shouted more loudly and started sobbing uncontrollably.

Camila's phone continued on vibrating violently on the table. She then lifted her head and wiped the tears from her eyes with the back of her hands.

Various missed calls and text messages from Dinah, asking where Camila is appeared on the screen. Camila unlocked her phone to read one of the text messages.

Dinah: "Mila, where are you? Clara and Mike are looking for you. Please call me back as soon as you read this."

Anthony then came back down the stairs and looking at Camila with an unreadable expression.

"You need to leave." Camila told him once he walked up to her. "Now." She said firmly.

He was just about to say something when he saw a red car pulling up in front of the house.

"Shit!" Camila cursed once she saw Normani's car pulling up in front of the house.

"You need to get out now." She stood up quickly gripping the blanket tightly to make sure that it covers the majority of her body while picking up her clothes from the carpet.

"Now Anthony!" She shouted as she tried pushing him to the direction of the back door.

He picked up his clothing and ran quickly to the direction where Camila is pushing him to and left immediately.

Camila quickly ran up the stairs and entered her room, throwing her clothes and blanket in the laundry basket as fast as she can and grabbed the towel to cover her body again before she heard the front door open.

"Mila?! Are you home?!" Dinah shouted from the stairs.

"Yeah?" Camila shouted back, still trying to get her nerves to calm down. "I'm in my room!"

Dinah and Normani walked up the stairs to Camila's bedroom, to seeing the smaller girl with a towel wrapped around her body.

"Hey." Camila smiled. "I was just about to take a shower." She put her hair in a bun and walked to the direction of the door.

"Why haven't you been answering my calls or my texts?" Dinah asked, annoyed at Camila for ignoring her calls and messages.

"I'm sorry, I just woke up." Camila breathed and walked pass Dinah.

"With that hickey on your neck?" Dinah raised an eyebrow at Camila and stopped the smaller girl in her tracks.

"You had sex with him didn't you?" Dinah asked, harshly. "You said you wouldn't do anything to risk you relationship with..."

"I didn't mean to!" Camila shouted before Dinah could finish her sentence. She took a deep breath before continuing, " it was a fucking mistake... I didn't know what I was thinking."