XXVIII

A couple of weeks have gone by and Camila and Lauren have been hanging out with one another, a lot lately. They would go and see a movie together, take a stroll in the park, go to the beach, have some lunch in the diner or just hang out in each other's house. The times that they have been spending together makes the two of them feel a little nervous but the company of each other still makes the butterflies in their stomachs flutter happily. They know that they make each other happy at that moment, it makes Camila feel better, a lot and although Lauren still has no idea about their relationship, Lauren still feels a lot closer to Camila now than before when she tried to push her away for not knowing the smaller girl. At this moment they can say that they know a lot more about one another these days have given them the time that they needed in order to do that.

"Hey, what kind of movie should we watch today?" Camila asked as she tries to pick out a movie from their display cabinet.

"Umm you got anything that's futuristic or romantic?" Lauren asked.

"You feeling a little sappy today?" Camila teased.

"Hey even a bad girl has a sappy side." Lauren smirked at Camila, raising an eyebrow at her.

"If you say so Miss Bad Girl Jauregui." Camila laughed and took out the DVD case of the movie Her.

"This one?" Camila asked flipping the DVD case for Lauren to look at.

"Yeah sure." Lauren nodded her head. "What is it about?" She then asked.

"It's about this guy who tries to find love that's electronic to try and fulfil his wants and needs." Camila explained briefly, she then inserted the disc in the player and took a seat next to Lauren on the couch. "I can't tell you much because that'll just give it away and what's the fun in watching a movie if you already know what will happen?" Camila asked, pressing a button on the remote to start the movie.

"I won't answer that question, for now, to save time for your rambling later." Lauren laughed.

"What?" Camila asked, leaning forward to get a better look at Lauren's face. "Are you saying that you don't like to hear me talk about things? I'm kind of offended here Jauregui." Camila placed a hand on her chest to exaggerate the comment.

"Oh come on, you and I both know that even though I love listening to you talk about anything, you can get a little too overboard sometimes. Plus not when a movie is on." Lauren pointed to the TV, "so will you please be quiet for now?" Lauren smiled.

"Fine but we will need to have a discussion about this later." Camila raised an eyebrow at Lauren.

Lauren nodded her head and fixed her attention to the screen that is in front of them. The movie started playing and Camila's phone suddenly flashed brightly after receiving a text message. Camila picked it up and opened the text message from Dinah.

Dinah: "I know you're having your little date with Lauren right now but can Normani, Ally and I join you? We've got some great things to tell you guys."

Camila rolled her eyes and started typing on the screen to reply to Dinah's message.

Camila: "Do I have a choice? Even if I say no you will still insist on coming home and join us."

Dinah: "Of course you do, I don't want to ruin your time together especially when you are trying to help and get her memory back."

Camila: "That is really sweet and really smooth Dinah but I know that you're all on your way here."

Dinah: "No we're not."

Camila: "You're outside the house."

Dinah: "Whatever, we're coming in."