XXXVIII

Since after the concert everything has been sailing smoothly for all of them.

Ally and Troy has been hands on busy with setting up the nursery at Ally's house, filling almost every inch of that room with baby stuff and with the help of Lauren's artistic skills, she offered and helped out paint and decorate the baby's room to suit Ally's taste, which is a space themed room.

Dinah and Normani on the other hand has been busy with finding their right Prince Charming, going on dates almost every week with different guys and then bragging about it in front of each other and the rest of the girls. Most of them time Camila and Lauren had to step in and break off their delusional expectations when it came to men and dating and tried to talk them out to wait it out until the right time comes along for their prince to rescue them from the tower.

Then there's Camila and Lauren, still inseparable ever since they made up. Loving each other more and more each day passes by.

Today is no different than the other days, Camila and Lauren are both getting ready at their own houses for yet another date for the entire day.

"Lauren?" Taylor knocked on Lauren's door.

"Yeah?" She replied, shifting her attention from her own reflection to the door that's slowly opening revealing her sister.

"Can I borrow..." Taylor started but Lauren cuts her off.

"Again? Where's my shirt that you borrowed the other day?" Lauren asked her youngest sibling.

"It's in the wash." Taylor let's herself in Lauren's room and sitting down on the bed, "so can I please borrow your boots?" She then pressed on.

"Which one?" Lauren asked, glaring at her sister.

"The ones with the heels." Taylor smiled at Lauren.

"Yeah which one?"

"Ugh." Taylor groaned and stood up from the bed to go up to Lauren's closet to retrieve the boots that she wants to borrow and held it up in front of her for her sister to see. "These."

"Okay only if you put it right back in my closet tonight." Lauren pointed at Taylor.

"Yes, I promise." Taylor smiled brightly and jumped to make a move to the door. "Ohh, so how's things with you and Camila by the way?" She then asked before leaving the room.

"We're better than ever." Lauren smiled brightly at Taylor with her high pitched voice.

"So should I be expecting like a wedding any time soon then?" Taylor teased.

"Soon but not yet." Lauren grinned at Taylor.

"You're whipped as fuck." Taylor scoffed and left the room.

"You won't be laughing at me when it's your turn to be in my shoes." Lauren yelled at her sister and returned to finishing her makeup and her hair.

~

"Camila Cabello, I see this is going to be another full day with Lauren Jauregui." Dinah interrupted Camila, who's straightening her hair in front of a mirror.

"You're just jealous because the guys you've been going on dates with only wants to "chill" at their place." Camila air quoted to exaggerate her point, chuckling at Dinah.

"For your information, some of them were proper dates." Dinah corrected Camila, holding a finger up.

"Yeah some, Dinah. Some." Camila rolled her eyes at Dinah.

"Plus, you know me Camila, I'm not gonna give it all to temporary guys that I meet along the way." Dinah scoffed.

"Okay so how many of those guys did you actually slept with? Don't you even dare lie to me, I was sleeping here all alone during all those times you weren't." Camila raised an eyebrow at Dinah.