XXIX

Lauren continued on dancing sexually against Lexa the entire night until they had to take a break to grab a drink from the bar once again.

"That was something for someone who wasn't feeling it." Lexa chuckled, still a little out of breath after their performance on the dance floor.

"Well what can I say? I'm a natural you see." Lauren smirked and drank the new glass of tequila in front of her.

"You're hot as fuck you know?" Lexa informed Lauren leaning in to make sure the green eyed girl could hear her properly.

"Not as hot as you." Lauren winked.

~

"Mila are you planning to tell me what happened in there?" Dinah asked before their can drove off to the direction of their house.

"I already did." Camila replied simply.

"So you're jealous that Lauren is dancing with another girl rather than you?" Dinah asked raising an eyebrow at Camila.

"I'm not jealous." Camila scoffed.

"Let's not forget you slept with your ex whilst Lauren was still unconscious." Dinah trailed off.

Camila's anger grew more inside and she took a deep breath before stopping the cab.

"What?" Dinah asked once the vehicle stopped completely. "Where are you going?" She then asked when Camila exited the car.

"I'm going back in there and show Lauren what I want." Camila explained with anger in her voice.

"What?" Dinah asked and paying the driver before she caught up with her friend. "Mila wait up!" Dinah called after Camila.

~

"Are you trying to get it with me?" Lexa smirked.

"Well that depends do you want me to get it on with you?" Lauren asked slowly putting her hand on Lexa's waist and slowly making her way down to her thighs.

"What are you gonna do to me?" Lexa asked half smiling at Lauren.

"Well I could..." Lauren trailed off leaning in closer to Lexa's ear, "start of by kissing you..."

"Then?" Lexa smirked obviously enjoying the warmth of Lauren's mouth against her skin.

"We could go on deeper than that and you know..." Lauren softly places a kiss on Lexa's lobe. "Fuck hard in the bathroom." Lauren then breathed on Lexa's skin.

~

Camila then walked back in the club in search for Lauren once more. She scans through the crowd of sweaty people dancing around on the dance floor and with no luck she searches for her girlfriend in the room where Normani is still in.

"Camila?" Normani asked in shock when the smaller girl barged into the room.

"Where's Lauren?" Camila asked.

"I'm not sure, she's probably at the bar or something." Normani shrugged her shoulders.

Camila left the room and quickly made her way over to the bar to look for the green eyed girl. She scans through the crowded bar filled with people buying each other drinks in order to make a conversation of them. Camila slowly walks from one of the bar to the other until she came to a complete stop when she finally saw Lauren kissing Lexa.

~

Lauren deepens her kiss and explores the younger girl's mouth until they both had to part in order to get some air.

"You're something Lauren." Lexa chuckled and took a sip from her glass.

"Well I'm not gonna stop till I get what I want tonight." Lauren smirked.