VIII

Early morning and Camila got up quite early to set up breakfast for her grandparents and Dinah. Camila's keen on starting some fun adventures with Dinah on that very day but Dinah insist that she wants to meet all of Camila's new friends, Ally and Normani. Last night Camila messaged the other girls saying that they all should meet up at the mall and watch a movie together. Dinah loving the idea, she even suggested that they should all go to the beach after the movies.

Camila heard Dinah making her way downstairs, surprised by her early arrival.

"Whoa, someone got up early." Camila teased Dinah.

"Shut up, what are you making?" Dinah asked, making her way over to the bench.

"Pancakes with chocolate chips and some fruit salad thing." Camila turned her attention over to Dinah.

"Ohh... give me some of that." Dinah excitedly taking a plate from where Camila prepared it on the bench.

"Dinah!" Camila scolded Dinah.

"What? Stop shouting it's too early for that." Dinah told Camila off.

"Stop it, wait till I finish cooking these pancakes then you can have some." Camila pointed with a spatula at the remaining pancakes that she needs to cook.

"Ugh! Hurry, this girl needs her breakfast." Dinah pointed to herself.

"Well that girl better wait or she won't get any breakfast at all." Camila teased Dinah, chuckling to herself lightly.

"You're so mean... Anyway I'll go and take a shower first." Dinah informed Camila, making her way back up stairs to get ready.

A few minutes later, Camila's grandparents made their way downstairs and was surprised at Camila's hospitality. After a while Dinah made her way back to the kitchen, all dressed up and ready, looking for her plate.

"Good morning abuela and abuelo." Dinah greeted Camila's grandparents.

"Good morning Dinah, did you have a good night sleep?" Camila's grandma asked, putting the cup of coffee up to her lips to take a sip of the hot liquid.

"Yes I did, I really miss this place." Dinah sighed, looking around the kitchen.

"We miss having you two around." She smiled at both Camila and Dinah.

"So Mila, are we still going to that movie and beach thing that you planned?" Dinah asked, taking a spoonful of yogurt up to her mouth.

"Yeah we are." Camila replied.

"Let me guess Lauren's taking us in her car..." Dinah trailed off, smirking at Camila.

"Well who else would take us?" Camila rethorically asked Dinah.

"Okay I get it but seriously though..." Dinah winked at Camila.

Camila deliberately kicked Dinah under the table just to get her to stop talking about her lame idea of Lauren and Camila being together.

Dinah winced in pain of Camila hitting her shin hard.

"Are you okay dear?" Camila's grandma asked Dinah with a concerned look on her face.

"Ohh yeah, I'm okay." Dinah smiled through the pain that shoots up her leg.

Camila and Dinah finished their breakfast and helped clean out after. Camila begged Dinah to help her out with packing their spare clothes for their beach trip later that day to get her to stop rambling on about her thoughts about Lauren and Camila's secret love for each other.

"Mila when are you going to admit to Lauren your love for her?" Dinah stated out of nowhere.

"Dinah I brought you here so that you'll stop talking about this ridiculous topic." Camila groaned, placing her folded clothes in her backpack.